Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 38
Oh, come on, can't this thing be declared over? One player has had 6 regions for two turns now. I didn't even bother to submit orders this turn because I might have knocked him out of control of one region and this is just pointless.

Hey Dupont,

I thought I was going to lose control of 10 this turn so I didn't want to waste the orders.  If I had known, I would have declared.  

Unfortunately, it seems the GI/WA/EL have finally shown up to try and rest region 8 from my grasp.  They may do it this turn.  

Mad
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

Sheesh - I've never dropped a game, but I'm seriously considering making an exception for this one.

(11-18-2015, 06:14 PM)DuPont Wrote: Sheesh - I've never dropped a game, but I'm seriously considering making an exception for this one.

Well then ... LET THE GAME CONTINUE!
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

Dupont and the EL/WA/GI,

Great game guys.  

Do either of you want to continue this?  

Send me an email so we can discuss this.

Mad

billfromtudorpl@hotmail.com