Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
199 3 vs 2 primeval
Okay seems like we have interest in a 5 v 5 team game.

Do people have a kingdom they would like to play or a side they want to be on?

I started a thread in the sign up section where you can add your interest.

There is a thread in signup already. I would prefer get the players on teams the draft the teams(kingdoms) by region. So if team a claims region 9 they can choose when the game goes in to play SO or RA.

I like that idea. Opens up the choices and makes the draft a bit more interesting.

I may have stolen the idea from someone *scratching head* who could it be. Aw well

whats a 565 kingdom? And I mean what does 565 mean, not which kingdoms. Though I guess that would be helpful as well.

There are four "565" Kingdoms in Second Cycle, RD, GI, BL, TR, and they're noteworthy for being able to recruit via the 565 order (Wyverns for RD and BL, Ogres for GI, Orcs for TR), which can be picked up in various terrain types without needing a town or city above a certain census, and without the need to use a second order to train them. They are very effective, militarily, and are often the first Kingdoms to go in a Warlords type game.