Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alliance: Light the Beacons!
Alliance: Light the Beacons!

Alliance is 4 teams of 3 players each controlling a kingdom.  Communication is within the team only.  Win by controlling 7 regions as a team.  Draft kingdoms by designated captain.  One kingdom per zone.  Sign up as free agent or as a team here on this thread - just post you're in the game, don't select a kingdom.  Kingdom selection order TBD by discussion here on this thread.

In- free agent Smile

I'd be glad to play another team game with Draugr and P.T. if they are up for it?

(11-02-2018, 11:05 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I'd be glad to play another team game with Draugr and P.T. if they are up for it?

Sure we can be the first team.

(11-02-2018, 11:07 AM)Draugr Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 11:05 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I'd be glad to play another team game with Draugr and P.T. if they are up for it?

Sure we can be the first team.

I’m in for the team...

Ry Vor, could this team game be changed to an alliance mentor game? Several new and returning players may want to work with an experienced player and learn or relearn the game?

(11-03-2018, 06:17 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Ry Vor, could this team game be changed to an alliance mentor game?  Several new and returning players may want to work with an experienced player and learn or relearn the game?

I agree.  If we can get three other Captains (besides Draugr already in this game) that are among the leading Alamaze players interested in teaching the game to their mates and leading the team, the Captains will have a free setup, and again, free setup for all if we get three or more returning / new players.  Draugr might also consider perhaps mentoring apart from established players Wookie and Strongwill.

Meanwhile, don't let that stop established players from joining.

Yes if it becomes a mentoring game I will mentor the new/returning players

I think it would nice to dedicate this one to the memory of Ohman the Heartless, who passed away during the middle of our last alliance game.

I will play and Mentor a team if needed. I would like one of the new charaters in the next update or exspandtion to be named in honor of Ohmann the heartless, perhaps a military leader.