Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederation game
I prefer confederations format with team victory only and starting in separate regions.

Confluence had you start both kingdoms in the same region with double the number of PCs. Victory was first kingdom to 4 region. I think this would be to easy in maelstrom format

Current sign-up:

1. Morgan Kane
2. Valuthor
3. Brekk
4.DuPont
5.Draugr

Is communication and diplomacy allowed in these games?

(05-17-2019, 04:47 PM)Draugr Wrote: I prefer confederations format with team victory only and starting in separate regions.

Confluence had you start both kingdoms in the same region with double the number of PCs. Victory was first kingdom to 4 region.   I think this would be to easy in maelstrom format

Team victory it is, but let's just go with regular drafting rather than starting in separate regions. Kind of using the Master/Apprentice set-up as template...

I’m in as well

(05-17-2019, 04:51 PM)IBrekk Wrote: Is communication and diplomacy allowed in these games?

No, it’s usually silent.

So we are full !! that was fast

Current sign-up:

1. Morgan Kane
2. Valuthor
3. Brekk
4.DuPont
5.Draugr
6. Ptriley

Need a random draft order if someone not playing would help us out?

Split into both kingdoms Random order to pick where you draft in the snake. That is what we did in the master apprentice. Should be similar here only each person is there own apprentice
1 Morgan Kane
2 Morgan Kane
3 vsluthor
4 valuthor
5 Brekk
6 Brekk
7 DuPont
8 DuPont
9 Draugr
10 Draugr
11 PTRiley
12 PTRiley

We just need something be to generate a list 1-12 and we can start.