Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGOGE - The Spartan Training for a Warrior
(08-20-2019, 10:22 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-20-2019, 06:46 AM)Strylian Wrote: Well heck if Brekk can be a mentor I can also. I am way smarter then he is.

He says he's better looking Cool

He is better looking but I am better endowed. I proved it to him once and he has never felt like a man since. Poor little fella.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(08-20-2019, 03:35 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: I played once back in 2013 and would be interested in a refresh game with a mentor.  I am flexible on positions.

Sounds good Habeus. Looks like they have us on the chart together. Not sure if that official or not. But I will be glad to help. Just so you know the last mentor game I was mentored by DuPont who just backed out to go on vacation so if I do poorly he is our scape goat. 

I have not been playing long but I have been playing a lot recently so I will be happy to show you the ropes. 

You can contact me at strylin@gmail.com
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(08-20-2019, 01:49 PM)GBrekk Wrote: PTRILEY,

Where you interested in mentoring?   My schedule at work has gone to hell , combined with coming family vacation and a conference I will be barely be able to get my turns in for the month of September if you are interesting in helping out.  Otherwise I will still be willing just not as helpful as I would like to be.

I can if you want to pass, I think you would be a good mentor though.

I am in a bad way at work right now,with recent stuff in the news has lit a few fires for me at work, and I really want the returning people to kick some ass, and get the full attention they deserve in hopes the player base continues to grow.

I played once back in 2013 and would like to throw my hat in for a training round with a mentor if possible.  I thought I had already responded once but don't see my post in this thread.  Still trying to get oriented with the website.
Thanks!
Habeus Corpus

(08-20-2019, 07:49 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: I played once back in 2013 and would like to throw my hat in for a training round with a mentor if possible.  I thought I had already responded once but don't see my post in this thread.  Still trying to get oriented with the website.
Thanks!
Habeus Corpus

Sorry I see now that I likely have been picked up by Strylin ... all good.  Thanks!

Do we get an email when the game starts?

(08-20-2019, 03:35 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: I played once back in 2013 and would be interested in a refresh game with a mentor.  I am flexible on positions.

Have you set up an account?

Brekk has resigned think i have enough duel experince to play w/o a mentor. i have anumber of you that have been kind enough to answer questions. i can be a medium grade newbie. maybe someone can have fun at my expense or i will wait on a mentor.

We have enough Mentors. We are still waiting for one newer or returning player to join. We can replace Brekk as mentors are available. Once we have the last rookie commit then we can move forward with a draft.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(08-20-2019, 07:51 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote:
(08-20-2019, 07:49 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: I played once back in 2013 and would like to throw my hat in for a training round with a mentor if possible.  I thought I had already responded once but don't see my post in this thread.  Still trying to get oriented with the website.
Thanks!
Habeus Corpus

Sorry I see now that I likely have been picked up by Strylin ... all good.  Thanks!

Do we get an email when the game starts?

Once we have enough players we will go through a draft to chose regions and kingdoms.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief