Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
(10-14-2019, 02:29 PM)gStrylian Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 01:52 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 03:52 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: ok, np. I do prefer those open talk games. this game is enhanced by the chatter.

Hush, dear.

Sorry Daddy, Agent Orange did it!

i never know which games i can talk in or not.  very confusing sometimes

(10-15-2019, 11:14 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 02:29 PM)gStrylian Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 01:52 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 03:52 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: ok, np. I do prefer those open talk games. this game is enhanced by the chatter.

Hush, dear.

Sorry Daddy, Agent Orange did it!

i never know which games i can talk in or not.  very confusing sometimes
Yeah me too  lol

all games should be open comm. it adds to the fun.
speaking of fun...…
IL-LI
let me introduce myself again, im the thorn about to stick you in the arse!

I respect that you think all games should be open communication. But please respect that all games are not, and limit your postings only to the appropriate season. Thank you.

did i declare an ally on the wrong turn? communication thing has me confused.

Whenever you are unsure, just re-read the first page of an active game forum. Either Rick or another experienced player will likely have written the rules. 
For instance, in this one, there are no allies. Declaring Agent Orange as an ally after his call for help on the Forum when there was a silent period, well, it is just all snowballing.
And for the record, no, I am not anywhere near any of what is happening there so I have no personal stake in this situation.

So please retract the alliance and hopefully this doesn't cause the two players to begin acting like allies.

If your turn says "Late ...." for a season, then there can be forum chatter. Otherwise, none. This one is really meant to be an individual game with taunting or occasional trades, etc.
Of course, if someone is winning, all of the remaining players could attack the leader, they just have to do it individually.

Also, let's not have any overreactions. Please just undeclare, take no offense, and play on.

(10-23-2019, 02:42 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Whenever you are unsure, just re-read the first page of an active game forum. Either Rick or another experienced player will likely have written the rules. 
For instance, in this one, there are no allies. Declaring Agent Orange as an ally after his call for help on the Forum when there was a silent period, well, it is just all snowballing.
And for the record, no, I am not anywhere near any of what is happening there so I have no personal stake in this situation.

So please retract the alliance and hopefully this doesn't cause the two players to begin acting like allies.

If your turn says "Late ...." for a season, then there can be forum chatter. Otherwise, none. This one is really meant to be an individual game with taunting or occasional trades, etc.
Of course, if someone is winning, all of the remaining players could attack the leader, they just have to do it individually.

Also, let's not have any overreactions. Please just undeclare, take no offense, and play on.
 re-reading the first page is what had me thinking I probably made a mistake. Honestly I was simply going to send him some gold every turn. There has been no interaction with agent orange whatsoever. I will undeclare and that will be the end of it I promise. Lizard man I did not mean to break the rules, my apologies

uncledarkseid,
thank you for the thought..
I do not expect anything given, I do have artifacts to trade.
and yea no big deal.

oh and no...we have not been in any communication about working together.

(10-24-2019, 12:50 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: oh and no...we have not been in any communication about working together.

Nobody suggested you were, but thanks for clarifying. So, please, no more chatting until after turn 22 runs.
Nobody has suggested anything but misunderstanding. Let's play.