Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March to Steel-5538
(03-20-2021, 08:11 PM)Dakaria Wrote: Was there any discussion on this suggestion on the first post:

"Limited Trades first month of the season only."

Wasn't there a rule about no trades lasting more than three turns, so through a season?  Or is it now just one turn?  So it is different in different games?

I don't want to step out of bounds, would like to have this cleared up.

Dakaria,

Some rules can change from game to game. Example no alliances in some games others will have limited. In this game the trading is limited to the first turn of the season. Usually the person setting up the game will stipulate some of the rules like diplomacy (silent to full) alliances (none, or limited).

Ruingruth

(03-20-2021, 08:23 PM)DuPont Wrote: IL-DU. I found your town (obviously). Please plan to tax it next turn and I will do the same with my PC in your region.

DU-IL

Agreed.  We will leave it better than we found it ... as is the way.

HabeusCorpus

(03-20-2021, 09:12 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 08:11 PM)Dakaria Wrote: Was there any discussion on this suggestion on the first post:

"Limited Trades first month of the season only."

Wasn't there a rule about no trades lasting more than three turns, so through a season?  Or is it now just one turn?  So it is different in different games?

I don't want to step out of bounds, would like to have this cleared up.

Dakaria,

Some rules can change from game to game. Example no alliances in some games others will have limited. In this game the trading is limited to the first turn of the season. Usually the person setting up the game will stipulate some of the rules like diplomacy (silent to full) alliances (none, or limited).

Ruingruth
Does it seem odd that a game with more communication would restrict trade?  So the increased communication is to share more information?  Or why?

DU - PIRATEN

My lovely smelling bad boy from the North ... could I get your commitment to double tax your town in my lands this turn? Your lads are rather boisterous late into the evenings and the noise is preventing my ladies from getting their beauty sleep. Someone is going to get hurt. Please confirm.

HabeusCorpus

RD-LI Please tax your pop center

LI-->RD

I will tax my PC in your region this turn. I hope that my agent will be welcome there for a few turns until I have orders to move him?

IL-RD: We're moving a group onto your village next turn. Can I get you to tax is this turn so I don't have to take it by force?

AM-DW Please Dbl tax pop in Triumvia as I will be moving onto it. THX

(03-21-2021, 08:43 PM)DuPont Wrote: IL-RD: We're moving a group onto your village next turn. Can I get you to tax is this turn so I don't have to take it by force?

taxing this turn

I have the location for the stone of all minds located in the northeast for the highest bidder