Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #109 - Steel Game
The Rangers can be reached at vhladd@yahoo.com

See what happens when you get old and try to quote from memory!

(07-18-2013, 04:53 PM)Cipher Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 04:35 PM)Rusher Wrote: Offers of tribute and unswerving loyalty (for the Demon Princes) will be accepted at:
steve.gorman@gmail.com

Good luck everyone!
Do not kill I

"No Kill I", maybe?

The Dwarves can be reached at: Vilandre@gmail.com.

The Hall of Beards has opened taps for embassy - Gnomes need not apply.

Nobody likes the Gnomes.
-The Deliverer

(07-18-2013, 07:25 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Nobody likes the Gnomes.
Not even other gnomes.

Last time I did this, people didn't really use email.

The Sorcerer can be contacted at biogeek@comcast.net.

I would strongly urge the newer or returning players (since there are several in this game by the looks of it) reach out to one or more of the experienced players to help get their bearings and ask questions. I know most of us are more than willing to spend some time with new players and their initial learning curve. Heck, I'd even be willing to help that darn Elf out, should he need it, until such time came as I had to shuffle him off his mortal coil. There are a lot of subtleties to the game that are as fun to teach as they are tough to learn.

Some of the more experienced folks (sorry if I don't list you and you consider yourself as such... just means we haven't played together since Rick brought Alamaze back):
Giants - Lord Thanatos (seen in most games as the UN)
Gnomes - Keeope (nobody likes him!! Also a huge Crimson Tide fan I think)
Trolls - DuPont (Game 101 2nd place and full of good one-liners)
Warlock - HeadHoncho (New back, but seems to know his stuff thus far from what I've seen)
Witchlord - Loric (Game 103 2nd place and very sneaky)
Dark Elves - The Deliverer (Simply amazing, just not when playing the Troll)

Jumbie also has the record for most questions asked about just about anything, so is likely also a good (and very polite I might add) resource.

Anyways... the forums are a great place to start when looking for answers, but sometimes it is good to have someone to reach out direct to that is in the same game as you. Obviously you'll want to be careful as to what information you share with which player, but between the people listed above you should be able to have a resource that isn't going to compromise your position.

Best of luck! It's definitely an addiction once you get your feet under you.
-The Deliverer

(07-19-2013, 12:23 AM)kevindusi Wrote: I would strongly urge the newer or returning players (since there are several in this game by the looks of it) reach out to one or more of the experienced players to help get their bearings and ask questions...

Best of luck! It's definitely an addiction once you get your feet under you.

OOC, Thanks for the valuable advice. I am a new player - this will be my first game - and am quite excited about the prospect of sharing narrative adventures with each of you!

I may take awhile to get the hang of it... but then, I chose Dwarves - slow and purposeful - to reflect that. Slow, mayhap - and stubbornly resolute. In my case, mayhap, a friendlier - though no less bearded - variety of dwarf, at that!!!

Ancient Ones can be contacted at

eelmulpyrag@gmail.com

(07-19-2013, 12:23 AM)kevindusi Wrote: Giants - Lord Thanatos (seen in most games as the UN)
Gnomes - Keeope (nobody likes him!! Also a huge Crimson Tide fan I think)
Trolls - DuPont (Game 101 2nd place and full of good one-liners)
Warlock - HeadHoncho (New back, but seems to know his stuff thus far from what I've seen)
Witchlord - Loric (Game 103 2nd place and very sneaky)
Dark Elves - The Deliverer (Simply amazing, just not when playing the Troll)

It appears that Dusi is taking full advantage of California's laws of legalized Marijuana. I'm okay with being hated...but I do take issue with the Crimson Tide reference.... That's just rude...

I don't consider myself an expert by any means, but am more than happy to answer any questions or help out...
Keeope