Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan - LT v The Sten
Hey The Sten,

I don't think I have your email.

Mine is rghan03@gmail.com.

I am on vacation this week and won't be able to get turn one submitted until this weekend. Sorry.

LT
Lord Thanatos

(11-06-2013, 06:48 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: Hey The Sten,

I don't think I have your email.

Mine is rghan03@gmail.com.

I am on vacation this week and won't be able to get turn one submitted until this weekend. Sorry.

LT

My email is smoyes@me.com

No problems on the vacation, can I go to?

Turn 2 orders in.

(11-10-2013, 04:39 PM)smoyes Wrote: Turn 2 orders in.

So are mine! Good Luck!

I made fewer errors this turn 1 than I did in my previous Titan turn 1. That is auspicious...
Lord Thanatos

(11-11-2013, 02:15 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:

So are mine! Good Luck!

I made fewer errors this turn 1 than I did in my previous Titan turn 1. That is auspicious...

If we want to talk about errors, I made the worst one I can imagine! I forgot that natural enemies remain natural enemies and had both of them do a sea patrol. Naturally, they battled and it was a tremendous battle. I won (but then again, I lost too).

(11-11-2013, 09:36 AM)smoyes Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 02:15 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:

So are mine! Good Luck!

If we want to talk about errors, I made the worst one I can imagine! I forgot that natural enemies remain natural enemies and had both of them do a sea patrol. Naturally, they battled and it was a tremendous battle. I won (but then again, I lost too).

Thanks for sharing! Like Sunday duffers watching Tiger Woods botch a shot, that makes the rest of us feel better.

Another alas, no turn reports for the holidays. I'm having withdrawalsSad

Game over, won by The Sten, LT had commitments and had to concede.