Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#124 - Steel Resurgent with Twists - 15 Player
(01-12-2014, 06:55 PM)Acererak Wrote: Got my setup. Don't see a fifth group and it says orders are 2 over influence. What are the twists? Also, just to confirm this is on the NEW MAP yes?
Thanks!
That's the twist. That there really are no twists. Big Grin

Ancient Ones can be reached at wfrankenhoff@msn.com

(01-12-2014, 06:55 PM)Acererak Wrote: Got my setup. Don't see a fifth group and it says orders are 2 over influence. What are the twists? Also, just to confirm this is on the NEW MAP yes?

Thanks!

Yes, the new map. Rick sent an email saying he is working on those two items, as they are the 'twists' in this game.

The Stone Giants can be reached at ded127@aol.com.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Is anyone else seeing their 5th Group for this one? Or are we not supposed to see it until we try to use it? I emailed Support, but never heard back. I thought that this might just be a 'Stone Giant' issue.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(01-17-2014, 08:53 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Is anyone else seeing their 5th Group for this one? Or are we not supposed to see it until we try to use it? I emailed Support, but never heard back. I thought that this might just be a 'Stone Giant' issue.

Nope. Me neither.

(01-17-2014, 08:54 PM)Mauler Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 08:53 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Is anyone else seeing their 5th Group for this one? Or are we not supposed to see it until we try to use it? I emailed Support, but never heard back. I thought that this might just be a 'Stone Giant' issue.

Nope. Me neither.

Your 5th group will show up on your next results. Thanks.

(01-17-2014, 09:35 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 08:54 PM)Mauler Wrote:

Nope. Me neither.

Your 5th group will show up on your next results. Thanks.

Cool, thanks.
 Lord Diamond

I hope to never see 5GI, personally.
-The Deliverer

Or 5TR or 5 RD.

Mostly 5GI, what with them being a natural enemy and all.

Trolls are smelly and dragons eat too much.
-The Deliverer