Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone else not get their results today? At least one of my teammates received his several hours ago but I still haven't seen anything...

Cheers,
W

(09-22-2014, 11:10 PM)Wynand Wrote: Did anyone else not get their results today? At least one of my teammates received his several hours ago but I still haven't seen anything...

Cheers,
W

We got our turn results fairly early and are planning your destruction.

(09-22-2014, 11:27 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote:
(09-22-2014, 11:10 PM)Wynand Wrote: Did anyone else not get their results today? At least one of my teammates received his several hours ago but I still haven't seen anything...

Cheers,
W

We got our turn results fairly early and are planning your destruction.

Perhaps my destruction has occurred this turn and I am blithley unaware.

Congratulations to the victors in this game!

Learned a lot about the game and appreciate the efforts of Hawk and Helix to help me out - thank you!
"Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts."

Great game, all!
-The Deliverer

(10-07-2014, 04:34 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Great game, all!

Congrats to the winners they played an excellent game and were pretty amazing opponents really!

I was shocked when the Red Dragon sacked my capitol and my troops were blocked by two Sorcerer domes of invulnerability all on turn 8! What a blitzkrieg!

Hawk the BL

(10-07-2014, 05:36 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:

Congrats to the winners they played an excellent game and were pretty amazing opponents really!

I was shocked when the Red Dragon sacked my capitol and my troops were blocked by two Sorcerer domes of invulnerability all on turn 8! What a blitzkrieg!

Hawk the BL

I would love to take credit for that, but it was before my time.
-The Deliverer

Bleah, you suck!

Congrats to all for a game well fought!

I look forward to our next contest.

(10-07-2014, 05:53 PM)DuPont Wrote:
Bleah, you suck!

The conversation went pretty much like this:
"Can you fill in for a dropped position in 144?"
"Do I get to kill DuPont?"
".....Yes."
"I'm in."
-The Deliverer