Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#300 - Experimental
Found one! And continued my overpaying for the HC.
-The Deliverer

Maybe....

So if this is just to test, why not push up the due dates to every 48 hours? Let's roll! Seems to work just fine!

I didn't find a city. Instead, I found two BA groups winding up as the same place as me. What are the odds?
Even more interesting, I found 3 villages in a row, with a town and village right underneath them. Must be a very fertile area.

Yes, I found a city too. So are they human controlled or neutral?

Are we supposed to do diplomacy here or via email? Either way, BA, let's talk!

(11-18-2014, 05:08 PM)DuPont Wrote: I didn't find a city. Instead, I found two BA groups winding up as the same place as me. What are the odds?

Instead of the BA starting off with two towns in region 2, I changed that to a pc in 4 to be more fair to the WI player.

(WI) WI thanks you less smelly BA the better.

I found a city in another region. Someone owes me big time!

(11-18-2014, 05:07 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Found one! And continued my overpaying for the HC.

At least your first item was not something about having PCs make more food.

Westmen and Barbarians both with groups on MY same town. Don't just don't Smile
I played when it cost .22 cents to mail my turn to NC.
Avid forum reader, I have read it all.

(11-18-2014, 05:38 PM)The Broken Wrote: Westmen and Barbarians both with groups on MY same town. Don't just don't Smile
Well, that's what you get if you advertise orgies.