Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
OK I'm confused, are you suggesting both invaded you in the Untamed lands or you ended up in a contest for a region other than your own like Stormgate? Because EVERYONE goes for Stormgate.

Just as good a time as any to state personal attacks will result in censure.   I will compare our community's spirit and fairness to any, and it will stay that way.

Collusion was rampant when phil was running the games.. You had to get in with friends just to stand a chance.
I miss the days of a 1st or 2nd cycle game forming 1 or 2 times a week, and with names you never seen before.

what this game needs is a huge influx of new blood and until that becomes a reality, strict enforcement of the agreed upon rules.

(09-28-2019, 02:41 AM)yAgent Orange Wrote: Collusion was rampant when phil was running the games.. You had to get in with friends just to stand a chance.
I miss the days of a 1st or 2nd cycle game forming 1 or 2 times a week, and with names you never seen before.

what this game needs is a huge influx of new blood and until that becomes a reality, strict enforcement of the agreed upon rules.

i tried to get my wife to join but she says she has no interest in my fairytale world.  she also watches every Real Housewife show available.

(09-28-2019, 02:41 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: Collusion was rampant when phil was running the games.. You had to get in with friends just to stand a chance.

Amen brother.

lizard king!
seems we both had a bad turn...well played sir.

are we allowed to talk trade?

(10-11-2019, 01:20 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: are we allowed to talk trade?

Why yes we are mate, but are their any kingdoms left to speak since they seem to be dropping off like flies.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

great bats of the lost caves for sale...
PM with offer

any takers for the artifact?