Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#300 - Experimental
Anyone else having issues getting the order entry to load? Not related to 300 but all games. Thought I'd post here so Mike sees it.

I cannot enter any of my games. I sent an email to support.
Stillgard

105 Dwarf King
116 Dark Elf Vampire
122 Mighty Troll Tyrant
134 Enlightened Sorcerer
139 Dwarf King

I'm getting mine to work, though I haven't tried 300 yet tonight.

I cannot get past the user name and password screen.
Stillgard

105 Dwarf King
116 Dark Elf Vampire
122 Mighty Troll Tyrant
134 Enlightened Sorcerer
139 Dwarf King

I guess I was already signed in.

I hope that all games due tomorrow will be pushed to Monday because of this. I can't get all my orders in for sure in the morning.

Yeah, not working for me now, either. I'm still on the page and can input orders, but not getting all the check info and not even sure orders are going in. I've got a busy morning myself - I vote for a pushback to Monday as well. Or at least Saturday.

I am signed in and able to check and do orders but have not tried reloading yet. I would think games should be pushed to Saturday. I do not think Ry Vor wants 13 games on the same day again any time soon Smile

(01-02-2015, 04:31 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I am signed in and able to check and do orders  but have not tried reloading yet.  I would think games should be pushed to Saturday.  I do not think Ry Vor wants 13 games on the same day again any time soon Smile

I can't Log in to the system either.  I also notified support.

Ditto. Cannot log in to enter orders.
Hoping all Friday games will be delayed.