Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Skull Mountain!
Thank you!

Hey guys is there a certain amount of posts that you have to make before you can PM someone? I keep getting an error message each time I try to PM!

I do not believe so. If you look through the active games section many post there emails in there. I would say most everyone would be happy to answer your questions. You could also post them on the forum if you like.

I am also open to any questions and can be reached at maelman57@gmail.com

(06-29-2016, 05:27 AM)Warlock Lord Wrote: Hey guys is there a certain amount of posts that you have to make before you can PM someone? I keep getting an error message each time I try to PM!

It appears that there is an error. I have sent a message to someone to see if they can fix it for us. I tried to send you a PM, just now, and I received an error message.

Sorry for your inconvenience!

(06-30-2016, 01:05 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 05:27 AM)Warlock Lord Wrote: Hey guys is there a certain amount of posts that you have to make before you can PM someone? I keep getting an error message each time I try to PM!

It appears that there is an error. I have sent a message to someone to see if they can fix it for us. I tried to send you a PM, just now, and I received an error message.

No problem and thanks for responding so quickly!

(06-30-2016, 01:05 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:

Greetings Maximus,

We also have a problem from the last update where as an admin you cannot purge a spammer - says something like "buddy list not found".

Sure thing. It was pure chance, though, that I saw it as soon after you posted about it, when you did. I don't trek here very often, anymore.

I sent you a PM, just now. The other guy says that the problem should be fixed, now.

Is that the only other problem that you are aware of?

(06-30-2016, 10:48 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: We also have a problem from the last update where as an admin you cannot purge a spammer - says something like "buddy list not found".

I created a test user account, posted a message, and tried to use the Purge Spammer button when reaiding that thread. It yielded the following error message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1146 - Table 'kingdoms_mybb367.mybb_buddyrequests' doesn't existQuery:DELETE FROM mybb_buddyrequests WHERE uid IN(724) OR touid IN(724)
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I have reported this problem. You really might want to retain this guy to help you with problems that arise in the forum in the future, Rick. He is vastly more capable than I am.

Are there any other problems with the forum that you are aware of?

(06-30-2016, 10:48 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Greetings Maximus,

We also have a problem from the last update where as an admin you cannot purge a spammer - says something like "buddy list not found".

This problem should be fixed, now, also.