Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUEL! Challenge Arena
(10-03-2020, 11:15 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 12:50 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote: looking for a new duel match. ready to start anytime.

I created one, pick a kingdom!

Im happy to play a duel once my current one is over on turn 8 and moving along fast should be done soon enough.

(10-04-2020, 04:13 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 12:50 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote: looking for a new duel match. ready to start anytime.

Im happy to play a duel once my current one is over on turn 8 and moving along fast should be done soon enough.

Take tour time. PM me with questions.

(10-04-2020, 04:50 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 04:13 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:

Take tour time. PM me with questions.

my duel will be over in a few minutes or an hour my capital just got sacked. :-) I was 1 turn behind after an early game messup.
so getting the feel back and ready for another one.

Dang senior tac way to welcome back the wiz!
I promise not to sack your cap until at least turn 10

(10-04-2020, 09:09 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Dang senior tac way to welcome back the wiz!
I promise not to sack your cap until at least turn 10

Hey now, I didn't even cross the regional boundary until turn 10, I let the guy have some fun Wink

He did OK, I saw some nice development, he went wizards and agents, just a little too slow for my armies and politicals.

Hi. I've played the original Alamaze at least once before - didn't do well - but upon contact, found the account couldn't be recovered and had to sign up anew.  So according to how things work now, apparently, I must play a Duel game before I can play any other version.  Looking for someone to play against me.  Maybe I'm missing something, but not sure how easy that will be since it appears the last post to this thread was about 3 years ago.  Fingers crossed.  If worse comes to worst, I'll make contact the powers that be again and ask if there's a way to join an upper level game without going through this step.

I'll play a dual with you. I will also Mentor you to help get you up to date. Message me here. Welcome back.

(06-12-2023, 11:53 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: I'll play a dual with you. I will also Mentor you to help get you up to date. Message me here. Welcome back.
Hi. Thanks for the quick reply.  I tried sending you a direct message here, but got a response that you had reached your private message limit.  If there's an easier way to communicate, such as direct email or if you're on Discord, you could send me a private message here with the details and we could message each other that way.  In general, most things seem to have changed since the last time I played, so will probably need help even to get the game started.

(06-13-2023, 05:00 AM)JulianTheApostate Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 11:53 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: I'll play a dual with you. I will also Mentor you to help get you up to date. Message me here. Welcome back.
Hi. Thanks for the quick reply.  I tried sending you a direct message here, but got a response that you had reached your private message limit.  If there's an easier way to communicate, such as direct email or if you're on Discord, you could send me a private message here with the details and we could message each other that way.  In general, most things seem to have changed since the last time I played, so will probably need help even to get the game started.

It seems the new Forum has a message limit now. I deleted all but 5 and it stills tells me I'm maxed.

(06-13-2023, 05:10 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(06-13-2023, 05:00 AM)JulianTheApostate Wrote:

It seems the new Forum has a message limit now. I deleted all but 5 and it stills tells me I'm maxed.

I deleted all messages and I'm still at my limit, lol I'm general Rellgar on Discord,  Rellgar67@gmail.com

(06-13-2023, 05:10 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: It seems the new Forum has a message limit now. I deleted all but 5 and it stills tells me I'm maxed.

(06-13-2023, 05:10 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: I deleted all messages and I'm still at my limit, lol I'm general Rellgar on Discord,  Rellgar67@gmail.com

I increased the limit for Private Messages for Registered Users, just now.

See if that helps.