Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5242 Maelstorm Limited Forum Dip Game
BL-AN Don't freak out if you see one of my people. We're just traveling through.
Everyone else - stay out of Darkover!

AN-BL
Are one of your nests within Nyvaria? If so perhaps you would be willing to part with it for a reasonable amount as well as our encouragement to nestle in the warm fires of our Volcano whenever the desire should strike you?

AN- DU
One of our wayward tribes has constructed a town in the Untamed Lands not realizing that you had claimed it as your own. We would love to keep it as it will help balance our seasons but understand If you wish to establish your rule as swiftly as possible. We hope we would be compensated in some way if that were the case.

AN - ALL
We were here in The Before... we shall be here in The After. As you know, Nyvaria is a fortress of natural barriers from mountains to seas to scorpion spawning deserts. We shall be focused on making our interior as inhospitable as possible. We wish peace, but we will vigorously defend ourselves to the final man.

Please create a new thread since game 5242 is a Silent game with no communications. I believe the Limited Forum-Only Communication game is 5246.

(02-23-2019, 12:46 PM)Calidor Wrote: AN- DU
One of our wayward tribes has constructed a town in the Untamed Lands not realizing that you had claimed it as your own. We would love to keep it as it will help balance our seasons but understand If you wish to establish your rule as swiftly as possible.  We hope we would be compensated in some way.

DU-AN I will see if it can be left as is, if not I’m sure we both could use a trading partner?

DU-All poaching without any communication, or military presence in the Lands will be considered an act of war,  we are a understanding people if you need something in the lands, maybe we can help you obtain it.

Players in game 5246 forum only diplomacy please note that I have started a new thread for that game and post should go there.  This thread, as U.M. suggested, is for 5242 which is a silent game.

Sorry, typo. It was late and I was sleepy.

FYI, this message is for all kingdoms in game 5242 (no communications). I received a question as to why area YY is a known area on their map snapshot file when they didn't explore that area. This occurs whenever a pc is plundered (destroyed) and a broadcast message is sent to everyone (c.f. your turn 9 kingdom turn report). So all kingdoms get a freebie on that map area.

FYI, in case you're wondering why I dropped out as the Necromancer then rejoined was because I wanted to test the Substitute Player Admin Website (just for Rick and myself) for Maelstrom games. I intended to drop then immediately rejoin to verify everything works on the administrator end but I was distracted in real life and forgot to rejoin the game right away. I think I missed a turn or two before remembering to rejoin this morning but that was the reason for the swap of players.

What happened  to game 5242? I cant access turn from email or from order entry.

(05-13-2019, 12:20 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: What happened  to game 5242? I cant access turn from email or from order entry.

Game ended.