Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Alamaze Championship
I confirm in

No sour grapes but the selection criterion value number of games played over percentage of podium appearances. Isn’t percentage a much more true way to measure success?l (with some minimum number of games)?

I would like to take NE assuming UM is not playing in championship

confirmed in

I am fine with average points as well even though I dropped a few games. Random is bogus as you earn your placement. Top race car driver gets pole position.

I’ll take AN.

Is a high horse  something you can get in kingdom  customization?

(12-10-2019, 01:59 AM)VballMichael Wrote: Status points by buying a lot of games does not make you top driver. Come off your high horse, pick your kingdom, and quit asking for even more advantages in the championship game.

Life is good up here.   I had picked my kingdom just before your post.   Still prefer regions be average points or win% or podium % I have not figured any of these out and none favor playing more games.  If we are doing random let’s do random kingdoms and regions after the 12 players are chosen.

(12-10-2019, 02:42 AM)Draugr Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 01:59 AM)VballMichael Wrote: Status points by buying a lot of games does not make you top driver. Come off your high horse, pick your kingdom, and quit asking for even more advantages in the championship game.

Life is good up here.   I had picked my kingdom just before your post.   Still prefer regions be average points or win% or podium % I have not figured any of these out and none favor playing more games.  If we are doing random let’s do random kingdoms and regions after the 12 players are chosen.

Works for me. Average points still rewards longer games, average podium or win percentage is not tailored to success with the kingdoms we chose, so I am good with either random order of choosing or just random regions for each kingdom.
Everyone invited earned their spot in the big game, and I don't think we should handicap people on other bases.

Let's go UN.