Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel from Saint Nicholas 5522
(01-09-2021, 04:22 PM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: SA-DU, It's a dark day when the Sacred Order has better wizards than you do Smile

If you have a power 5, then you deserve some respect for that.  He must be hiding.  Power 5 really isn't a goal for me though, I'd rather have 10 power 4's, which is what I'm shooting for. Wink

Me too, almost there!

Some people in this game need a refresher course on the location of the ready button.....

NE --> DU

We aren't looking for war with you, simply punishing the insolent Demon Princes for their feeble attempt at invasion into our lands. We have left your towns alone and will move our experiments on the pain thresholds of demon princes to other locations.

We understand your moves this turn may have been due to unknown intentions. Another transgression will be met with force.

(02-20-2021, 11:37 PM)Yellowbeard Wrote: NE --> DU

We aren't looking for war with you, simply punishing the insolent Demon Princes for their feeble attempt at invasion into our lands. We have left your towns alone and will move our experiments on the pain thresholds of demon princes to other locations.

We understand your moves this turn may have been due to unknown intentions.  Another transgression will be met with force.

We had no intention of engaging your kingdom, at least not yet.  But when we end up in the same place, precautions must be taken.  I think we may be able to stay out of each others way for a while.

(02-21-2021, 12:09 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 11:37 PM)Yellowbeard Wrote: NE --> DU

We understand your moves this turn may have been due to unknown intentions.  Another transgression will be met with force.

We had no intention of engaging your kingdom, at least not yet.  But when we end up in the same place, precautions must be taken.  I think we may be able to stay out of each others way for a while.

Ahhh come on, grab you guys a bottle of oil, ain’t nothing more gross than a rotting corpse gettin it on with a tree hugger...  :Smile Yellowbeard, never trust a dead guy who won’t stay in the ground!!!!  Hehehe.

We Atlantians have finally found peace.

(02-21-2021, 07:05 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: We Atlantians have finally found peace.

Nice going holding off those smelly old dragons.

(02-21-2021, 07:41 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 07:05 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: We Atlantians have finally found peace.

Nice going holding off those smelly old dragons.

We only had to assassinate 6 of there wizards.