Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5533 Alamaze Championship Game
Painted – Krynn - NE
Wookie – Darkover – SO
UDS – Untamed Lands – UN
Pine – Diamond Coast – AM
Senior – Sword Coast – HA
Brek – Zanthia – GN
Dwellomire – Mythgar – AN
Agent – Pellinor – DE
Dupont – Nyvaria – BL
Strongwill – Triumvia – RD
Rellgar – Crown Islands – DU
Habious – Zamora – WA

Welcome players!  We are clearly missing a few strong players, notably draugr, vball and Acererack but I see a lot of familiar names, and one new guy I think you should all stomp first.

Use this thread to talk smack, you may post regional reports (anything that everyone sees on their turn report).  However, do not post any other game information and no communications.

Good luck and don't forget what the rulebook says about attacking Halflings, aside from the years of bad luck!

Good luck Painted, and Habeous, and Brek who surround me, my you are all looking so wise and powerful.  Dear, dear friends all who would never stomp a disadvantaged kingdom just because you could, especially one so cuddly!

It wouldn't be very chivalrous to pick on the new guy. That and, of course, I would be sending a fireball up your ass. The smell off burnt Hobbit hair isn't pleasant ... or so I have heard.

Stay clear of the Warlock ... my wand trigger finger can be a bit twitchy at times and I am not a cuddler.

HabeusCorpusa

Black Dragons to not stop to make pit stops. So if you are underneath us when we have to 'go', then bombs away! It has been debated for years if it is worse for the dragon flying over you to be constipated or have diarrhea. We already sent one unfortunate emissary back to his master beshitted from head to toe.

Im just GLAD i got him back! the dice rolls with agents and emmys have been a 1 or a 2 it seems.

(01-30-2021, 09:27 PM)DuPont Wrote: Black Dragons to not stop to make pit stops. So if you are underneath us when we have to 'go', then bombs away! It has been debated for years if it is worse for the dragon flying over you to be constipated or have diarrhea. We already sent one unfortunate emissary back to his master beshitted from head to toe.

It seems you have found a way to do fertile fields without magic!

(01-28-2021, 04:36 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: It wouldn't be very chivalrous to pick on the new guy.  That and, of course, I would be sending a fireball up your ass.  The smell off burnt Hobbit hair isn't pleasant ... or so I have heard.

Stay clear of the Warlock ... my wand trigger finger can be a bit twitchy at times and I am not a cuddler.

HabeusCorpusa

You, sir, are not pleasant.

He is not a pheasant

He does not like green eggs and ham.

Habeous... any chance you can hit the ready button?

Ok you ten, hit the ready button already,