Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel Your Nerves......
(02-16-2021, 03:39 AM)Loren Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 08:20 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 08:06 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 05:14 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: RD - CI

You indicated a willingness to sell food. What terms are you seeking?

RD - RA

Your previous communication after turn 1 I did not see until after my orders were set. I was unable to make changes until the turn processed. I did tax the town in your region as you requested.

CI-RD

Not until the winter is over.

Turn 7 we complete our trade then? Thx.

Anyone in the South willing to sell food?

DU > RD - I have food available. What did you have in mind?

RD - DU
Last game I paid 9k gold each turn for 20k food. Will this work for you? Or do you propose different quantities?
Lord Thanatos

Or the druid could not feed you, and we could face each other like god intended. No tricks, no weapons. Skill against skill alone.

Would be a shame to see the dragon survive any longer than necessary.

(02-16-2021, 03:51 AM)Loren Wrote: DU --> DA, NE
Lords, we would like to establish a grove among your empty forest lands near our border. This grove would require nothing of your people, and we propose paying for such access with two future successful castings of Bounty magics.

Please let us know if this is agreeable. 

(ooc - first time DU player here and I just discovered the magical grove order... which I'm unable to issue to an area among my lands, since there are no woods in Mythgar! Ah, the price of experience... I would issue this order to an empty wood hex near our border in exchange for two bounty spells to be delivered as soon as reasonable, which I suspect will be in the next 7 turns.)

TN is available for you to build the grove, thank you.

(02-16-2021, 09:44 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 03:51 AM)Loren Wrote: DU --> DA, NE
Lords, we would like to establish a grove among your empty forest lands near our border. This grove would require nothing of your people, and we propose paying for such access with two future successful castings of Bounty magics.

Please let us know if this is agreeable. 

(ooc - first time DU player here and I just discovered the magical grove order... which I'm unable to issue to an area among my lands, since there are no woods in Mythgar! Ah, the price of experience... I would issue this order to an empty wood hex near our border in exchange for two bounty spells to be delivered as soon as reasonable, which I suspect will be in the next 7 turns.)

TN is available for you to build the grove, thank you.

Thank you. It shall be so.

RD - DU

What are your terms to purchase food?
Lord Thanatos

RA - RD
Thank you for taxing the town, no problems with the village.

(02-16-2021, 05:59 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: RD - DU

DU - RD

(OOC - I am concerned after reading forum threads about the power of DU and RD having food trade. I don't want to start down a path that isn't good for the game. I also don't want to penalize you for my caution as a newer player. How about 2 turns of trade - turn 6 and 7 - at 9k for 20k, and no further trade thereafter? If you don't get that trade in this turn, I can do it for turn 7 and 8?)

(02-19-2021, 03:04 PM)Loren Wrote:

DU - RD

(OOC - I am concerned after reading forum threads about the power of DU and RD having food trade. I don't want to start down a path that isn't good for the game. I also don't want to penalize you for my caution as a newer player. How about 2 turns of trade - turn 6 and 7 - at 9k for 20k, and no further trade thereafter? If you don't get that trade in this turn, I can do it for turn 7 and 8?)
I think it’s late season comms for this game... Smile

(02-19-2021, 07:18 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 03:04 PM)Loren Wrote:

DU - RD

I think it’s late season comms for this game... Smile

Should have made this comment to Painted Man and DuPont when they discussed the disposition of starting popcenters after turn 2 processed.

No limit for new player communications is what I understand the rule to be.
Lord Thanatos

Oh snap! New players can speak as they wish if I had a choice. Especially if it’s something like, “hey UD, I want to send you a bunch of gold, ok?”