Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel Your Nerves......
RD - CI

You indicated a willingness to sell food. What terms are you seeking?

RD - RA

Your previous communication after turn 1 I did not see until after my orders were set. I was unable to make changes until the turn processed. I did tax the town in your region as you requested.
Lord Thanatos

Hail Warlock king.
I have a village in your area I will tax this turn. you have a town in my area. please tax this turn. Hopefully this is agreeable to you.

(02-15-2021, 05:14 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: RD - CI

RD - RA

Your previous communication after turn 1 I did not see until after my orders were set. I was unable to make changes until the turn processed. I did tax the town in your region as you requested.

CI-RD

Not until the winter is over.

(02-15-2021, 07:30 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: Hail Warlock king.
I have a village in your area I will tax this turn. you have a town in my area. please tax this turn. Hopefully this is agreeable to you.

Sounds good.

(02-15-2021, 08:06 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:

RD - RA

CI-RD

Turn 7 we complete our trade then? Thx.

Anyone in the South willing to sell food?
Lord Thanatos

NE-SO. Will you tax on turn five?
NE-AT. Will you be taxing this turn?

(02-16-2021, 12:39 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: NE-SO. Will you tax on turn five?
NE-AT. Will you be taxing this turn?

AT - NE   Yes.

AT - DA    You old War Dog.  Will you be double taxing this turn?

(02-15-2021, 08:20 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 08:06 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:

RD - RA

CI-RD

Turn 7 we complete our trade then? Thx.

Anyone in the South willing to sell food?

DU > RD - I have food available. What did you have in mind?

DU --> DA, NE
Lords, we would like to establish a grove among your empty forest lands near our border. This grove would require nothing of your people, and we propose paying for such access with two future successful castings of Bounty magics.

Please let us know if this is agreeable. 

(ooc - first time DU player here and I just discovered the magical grove order... which I'm unable to issue to an area among my lands, since there are no woods in Mythgar! Ah, the price of experience... I would issue this order to an empty wood hex near our border in exchange for two bounty spells to be delivered as soon as reasonable, which I suspect will be in the next 7 turns.)