Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5539 Post Covid Silent Trash talk only
(04-23-2021, 03:53 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Do hobbits have any natural enemies or do they just hug everybody?

Our hearts are full of hate. We only hug because we're trying to steal your wallet.

(04-23-2021, 04:35 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 03:53 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Do hobbits have any natural enemies or do they just hug everybody?

Our hearts are full of hate. We only hug because we're trying to steal your wallet.

Using the "way back" machine there was a Dick Tracy comic strip with a character named Mr. Bribery.  He would shake hands with his right as his left picked your wallet.  He was a bit too tall to have been a hobbit as I recall.

I want to use the "way back" machine to when I was just picking on the GN and the whole clown car had not unloaded on my poor, abused, universally denigrated SA kingdom.

SA

(05-09-2021, 07:54 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I want to use the "way back" machine to when I was just picking on the GN and the whole clown car had not unloaded on my poor, abused,  universally denigrated SA kingdom.

SA

I must not be in the clown car as I have not picked on SA.

Don't sleep on the SA.

(07-02-2021, 01:44 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: Don't sleep on the SA.

Well played sir.  I admired your perseverance against the other players and had decided to leave you alone and dance with AN.  Big mistake!