Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
Im not frustrated at all just poking fun at co game players. not saying anything is up either. had to say something not not flop like a dead fish in the sinking boat. its all good. I messed this game up anyway. just thought since they wont go at it then why not stir the pot. Halfings are small and taste good in fish stew. Rangers re too big to eat without some magic help.

To the Demon Meanies, Illusionistas, Druidy Heads, and Fishyfish.... welcome! I hope you brought your own snacks! I'm not sure I can feed all of you.

HA King-

We just eat brains. Again, not sure you can feed me.

DE

(06-02-2021, 09:26 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: HA King-

We just eat brains. Again, not sure you can feed me.

DE

We do most of our thinking with the 'other' brain. Enjoy.

I just imagine Mr Meandeamon being raised in his comfortable hobbit hole, with his cousins the Proudfoots, and his sisters, little Sally Buttons, and large Gwen Morebreakfasts.

Trained like Hannibal Barca to hate the demons, his entire life. Promoted to Baron- off he goes. Only to die in a foreign land, no Oliphaunts or nothing. Maybe Bilbo will do better.

It just makes me sad that some kingdoms are so full of hate.

Yours, Beelzebumb Lord of Souls.

(06-05-2021, 11:37 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I just imagine Mr Meandeamon being raised in his comfortable hobbit hole, with his cousins the Proudfoots, and his sisters, little Sally Buttons, and large Gwen Morebreakfasts.

Trained like Hannibal Barca to hate the demons, his entire life. Promoted to Baron- off he goes. Only to die in a foreign land, no Oliphaunts or nothing. Maybe Bilbo will do better.

It just makes me sad that some kingdoms are so full of hate.

Yours, Beelzebumb Lord of Souls.

I really liked Mr Meandemon. He was ostracized by most of his family.

DE-HA, PI and IL

Well, if you're going for the win, you have two turns. Then the hammer(s) drops.
Nice job you cretins.

Lord Beeleezebumb the shrinking

(06-06-2021, 07:56 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DE-HA, PI and IL

Well, if you're going for the win, you have two turns. Then the hammer(s) drops.
Nice job you cretins.

Lord Beeleezebumb the shrinking

You had your shot(s) Mr. Demon Prince... I let you go at least 3 turns too long, that was way too close.  And as for Mr. Halfling, I had not planned early to build a big army, so I had to throw that one together like in rapid fire while this silly mosquito Pirate guy has been buzzing around Pellinor, not to mention Mythgar while he failed entirely from preventing the DE from getting that region.  And I really just wanted to sit here and watch until turn 40 while I plink away at my neighbors courts and place on status but Painted and Pine insist on demolishing all the other players and trying to Rex.

Sheesh.

What was that army, 56 brigades? I never saw a breakdown but with your limited companions, that must have been expensive.

(06-06-2021, 08:30 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: What was that army, 56 brigades? I never saw a breakdown but with your limited companions, that must have been expensive.

I suppose it wont hurt to talk about this now since I just did that legendary cracking article.  I am still learning myself, I was convinced that if the HA dispelled my fear spell, I would bounce off stormgate, which is why I didn't try it.  I was also convinced that if I stole my ring of spells back, that you grabbed from my region, earning you that capitol sac and agent deaths... you wouldn't be able to take stormgate either without crack the sky... with well under 50 brigades, you must have a lot of elites and probably took a bunch of damage.

I threw 59 brigades together, I think.  Ghouls 5, minos 5, specters 7, zamorans 13 and paladins 10, with some illusionists that I should have removed to make room for promotes and 15 skeletons only because I was in a REAL hurry as I was also convinced the HA was going to grab 5 regions.  With crack, fear and valor, I took a HA 209k legendary with only 7% casualties last turn.