Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
(05-20-2021, 09:39 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: Mr Halfling,

The only thing I’m upset about is that you would lash out at me simply because I asked you to check on your cousin .   You’re aware she is huffing ground Ent bark daily aren’t you ?   She is so drugged up she doesn’t know who’s chemise she is wearing but I assure you it isn’t mine.  Respectfully I would not be found with your ‘well worn’  cousin other than in her own drug addled dreams .  

I had hoped that she would find the help and support she needed from her family but when it comes to class I am reminded that apples don’t fall far from their trees .

Oh. Oh, goodness. You seem excessively upset. Was it the toenail thing? I assumed that was public knowledge. Please accept my bestestest of apologetic feelings and this cheese plate. I won't lie to you and say that it's my favorite cheese. It's mostly stilton. Blue stilton, which is one of the few cheeses that I find absolutely disgusting. They use mold!! If i wanted mold we could talk more about your toenails. Oh, oops. I did it again. Too soon? Make it two cheese plates! One blue stilton and one gorgonzola. No real reason for choosing those two. None at all. Do you like crackers? Not in the 'druids are super I&D' sense, but the snack food. I used to be big on ritz crackers but then I had a pack that went soggy and we ate them anyways and then spent the night trying to pass a ritz log. So now I avoid them. Maybe some fancy flatbread! That would go good with all this awesome cheese that is disgusting and nasty and i don't want it but hopefully you do.

Love and hugs,
LORD halfling

Moldy cheese. Are we still talking about your cousin?

Makes me wonder what kind of food you are selling the pirate. Next time, Mr Pirate, I’ll trade you your food if you like. I’m sure there be less mold and rottenness all around .

Hi Mr. Druid!! I hope things are good with you. I see you've been saying lots of mean things about me. That's ok. I mutter a lot about hippies under my breath, so I think we're even. But seriously... that's a lot of negativititties!

Anyways... I was thinking... I'm sorry. I just noticed that winter is approaching and that means I should be nicer to people in the south because I probably need food because I really like food and the people in the south have food and therefore I should be nicer to the people in the south. GOOD NEWS!! THAT'S YOU!!

I was curious if you'd like to consider setting up an arrangement to bake some pies for me next turn. Any amount would be rad. Maybe 100,000 pies? That would easily be worth 50,000 gold to me. I'd ask the pirate but - as pirates do - he's disappeared ever since he and my cousin got mutual "booty", whatever that is. I think your queen was involved. Not positive.

Anyways, to sum up the high points: you're more awesome starting next month, maybe we can work out something for a 100k pack of chicken nuggets, get Mrs. Druid tested. Whaddya say?!

Love and hugs,
LORD Halfling

(05-23-2021, 04:47 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Hi Mr. Druid!! I hope things are good with you. I see you've been saying lots of mean things about me. That's ok. I mutter a lot about hippies under my breath, so I think we're even. But seriously... that's a lot of negativititties!

Anyways... I was thinking... I'm sorry. I just noticed that winter is approaching and that means I should be nicer to people in the south because I probably need food because I really like food and the people in the south have food and therefore I should be nicer to the people in the south. GOOD NEWS!! THAT'S YOU!!

I was curious if you'd like to consider setting up an arrangement to bake some pies for me next turn. Any amount would be rad. Maybe 100,000 pies? That would easily be worth 50,000 gold to me. I'd ask the pirate but - as pirates do - he's disappeared ever since he and my cousin got mutual "booty", whatever that is. I think your queen was involved. Not positive.

Anyways, to sum up the high points: you're more awesome starting next month, maybe we can work out something for a 100k pack of chicken nuggets, get Mrs. Druid tested. Whaddya say?!

Love and hugs,
LORD Halfling

We Druids tend to take sabbaticals from time to time in the woods to commune with nature and animals all of that. You know, Tree Hugging, Flower Sniffing, Dog petting. Good Stuff. And as the Great Druid I sometimes get to take the whole weekend with the little druids and do things like teach em the difference between flora and fauna. They always get that wrong! And sometimes we forget to check the ravens for important messages that come from People.

But, I did find your message (eventually) and I do have food to sell. If you need some this turn, let me know as I wont be ordering around my druid helpers till later today. If not, I'm sure we can work something out next turn.

DE-DR

I would love some food next turn. I also would like some recommendations for houseplants- hot, arid environment, some lava.

Thanks.

(05-24-2021, 06:02 PM)Lord Garth Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 04:47 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Hi Mr. Druid!! I hope things are good with you. I see you've been saying lots of mean things about me. That's ok. I mutter a lot about hippies under my breath, so I think we're even. But seriously... that's a lot of negativititties!

Love and hugs,
LORD Halfling

We Druids tend to take sabbaticals from time to time in the woods to commune with nature and animals all of that.   You know, Tree Hugging, Flower Sniffing, Dog petting.  Good Stuff. And as the Great Druid I sometimes get to take the whole weekend with the little druids and do things like teach em the difference between flora and fauna.  They always get that wrong!  And sometimes we forget to check the ravens for important messages that come from People.

But, I did find your message (eventually) and I do have food to sell.  If you need some this turn, let me know as I wont be ordering around my druid helpers till later today.  If not, I'm sure we can work something out next turn.

Mr. Druid, that is amazing! Let's plan for next turn!!

(05-24-2021, 10:57 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DE-DR

I would love some food next turn. I also would like some recommendations for houseplants- hot, arid environment, some lava.

Thanks.

I'm thinking decorative Cactus. Cactus is very "Demon Prince". Maybe a Ghost Plant? Ohhh, I sense a theme! And for the yard you gotta go with the classic Tumbleweed.

And you can get all that and more at Druid Foods Inc.! (While supplies last.)

(05-25-2021, 12:08 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 06:02 PM)Lord Garth Wrote:

Love and hugs,
LORD Halfling

We Druids tend to take sabbaticals from time to time in the woods to commune with nature and animals all of that.   You know, Tree Hugging, Flower Sniffing, Dog petting.  Good Stuff. And as the Great Druid I sometimes get to take the whole weekend with the little druids and do things like teach em the difference between flora and fauna.  They always get that wrong!  And sometimes we forget to check the ravens for important messages that come from People.

But, I did find your message (eventually) and I do have food to sell.  If you need some this turn, let me know as I wont be ordering around my druid helpers till later today.  If not, I'm sure we can work something out next turn.

And next turn is here! Shall we go with 50/100?

I'll take that. I'll throw in 10 cactus which have been withering in my nether region. The Untamed Lands, you cretins- not much water there.-- DE

(05-25-2021, 08:47 PM)Lord Garth Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 12:08 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 06:02 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: We Druids tend to take sabbaticals from time to time in the woods to commune with nature and animals all of that.   You know, Tree Hugging, Flower Sniffing, Dog petting.  Good Stuff. And as the Great Druid I sometimes get to take the whole weekend with the little druids and do things like teach em the difference between flora and fauna.  They always get that wrong!  And sometimes we forget to check the ravens for important messages that come from People.

And next turn is here!     Shall we go with 50/100?

I had almost forgotten!! I'm in! This is super duper! 50k gold coming your way in exchange for 100k of whatever. Can I request no hummus? It makes me gassy.