Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
I'm not sure how PM works, but you can email me at guy.freitag86@yahoo.com

DE to HA, RA

PM is pretty easy. Post the location and name of the emissary on the forum and I'll take care of everything.

DE

DE-ALL

Happy to buy food this turn. 1 gold to 2 food, up to 200,000 food. Let me know.

Demonically,

Pine Needle

(06-01-2021, 05:15 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DE-ALL

Happy to buy food this turn. 1 gold to 2 food, up to 200,000 food. Let me know.

Demonically,

Pine Needle

IL has food. I checked.

gees you both attack me and then make agreement to pull back I knew when HA and RA stopped any chance of fighting in darkover I was next.
you 2 should tough it up and go at it like men or the rest of the game should all take them both out ?

DE-AT

I do admit to youthful indiscretions in Krynn, but hardly an attack. Certainly nothing that antibiotics couldn't clear up quickly.

Menacingly,

Hungry Joe

(06-01-2021, 06:17 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: gees you both attack me and then make agreement to pull back I knew when HA and RA stopped any chance of fighting in darkover I was next.
you 2 should tough it up and go at it like men or the rest of the game should all take them both out  ?

I'm on it.

(06-01-2021, 06:17 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: gees you both attack me and then make agreement to pull back I knew when HA and RA stopped any chance of fighting in darkover I was next.
you 2 should tough it up and go at it like men or the rest of the game should all take them both out  ?

Mr. Fishyfishy that's not very nice at all to say about me! The Ranger I agree totally and hope you guys tie in your big fight this turn. But why would you wish things on us poor Halflings? And why would you want everyone to think that you were "next" after Darkover? Maybe for Mr. Ranger but we've been all OVER the place looking for fun things to do and people to see and now we're getting visits from all sorts of people in our places. IL brought his small group to play, DE is thrashing around (and having fun doing so), and you and the Ranger both are in the neck of my woods!! I love a party! Did you bring cheese? Not the moldy kind the druid likes. Do fish like cheese? My grandpappy used to eat sardines with aged cheddar ALL the time. I hope they weren't any that you knew personally. The sardines. I don't think you can truly 'know' cheese. I've tried. It just gets messy.

Can we play nicer now? Please?

RA-->AT

I have been planning on attacking you for many turns now. I thought that I was being attacked by the AN, so I went into Darkover. Then I saw that the HA was at war with him, so I went back to plan #1.

Be honest you vets just make deals between you and divvy up the newbs and finish them off one by one.  Just kidding Smile

Hey Cosmic, I've often been frustrated by the actions of other players in that they may seem nefarious, or counterintuitive.  I've become something of an Alamaze investigator, I probably spend more time trying to figure out what's going on in the game as a whole than trying to win.  Sometimes I see obvious inter-player (or more frustratingly, single player two kingdoms) behind the scenes interaction, but its quite uncommon.  Painted wouldn't stoop THAT low.

I do sometimes see people do weird things, like before they drop the game, they will transfer all their artifacts to a single group and go park that group around a friends PC.  Yeah, I saw that in this game, by the way.  Its shitty, but if you're going to enjoy this game, you have to accept that kind of stuff is going to happen.  What I do is if I am in a game with someone I see as a serial offender, I watch them very carefully and ensure they don't win.  My whole strategy is basically sit tight and attack the leader.  I almost never attack first.  (but I will take out all your agents if I see you snooping in my region... right guys?)

Painted and Windstar might have a love affair this game that pushes the boundaries of the "no-NAP" rule, but really at this point in the game, if you've been paying attention, you'll see around 10 halfling legendary castle went up, there isn't anything the RA is going to do about that anyway, and he knows it.  No point in butting heads.

Rather... this is a job for an illusionist Smile