Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New confederation game?
(06-07-2021, 03:00 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 02:26 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: I am good with 72, however many regions, ST's chest thumping, and being All-In (which is also a great song by Adelita's Way).

I wondered why my nipples were sore.

Likely all the tweaking as you effortlessly dismantled my building efforts.

TALES OF CONFEDERATION

#73 has been created.

8 Regions to win, 72 hour turnaround.

Good Hunting!

I’m all in as well Rick

is this full?

(08-24-2021, 01:10 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote: is this full?

It might be over by now.  They started an active game thread on 6/7 and these games move fast.

ok I thought they were talking of setting up new one. nevermind.

I would also like to go to a new region with you because I think that the alliance in this strategic game has an important place. That's why I found this resource specifically for my allies and colleagues: cdkeysforgames.com. I am confident that with the power of this resource, we will be able to defeat other invaders who will try to harm us. We are not going to indulge them and give up, are we? Personally, I am determined to win every battle, and I will defend your backs as long as I can stand on my feet. I'm sure that together we can win?