Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Riddle of Steel
Hi all.

This site is used for diplomacy. As I believe it goes, there is only communication between kingdoms on the last day of the season.

Since this is now turn 1, players are allowed to trade for up to the following three months.

And as always, smack is allowed whenever!

And no alliances or NAPs.
IL - RD

Hey Big Red, nothing personal, but I'll be needin' New Dawn next turn.  Suggest taxing it now.
RD - Ill be taxing my pop center in your area this turn.
AM - Please tax your pop center in my area this turn.

Black Dragon
The Underworld is now being coerced by the Senior Tactician.  Make the appropriate changes to your accounts payable department.  We accept no ransom payments in bills larger than $20.00.  Those electing not to make the proper locality payments on schedule may find the amounts deducted automatically, or... accidents may befall members of your organization.
(06-15-2021, 10:46 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: RD - Ill be taxing my pop center in your area this turn.
AM - Please tax your pop center in my area this turn.

Black Dragon

Taxed. Thanks for letting us borrow it for a smidge
SO to RA, esq.

I believe you've loitered long enough, yes? Unless you want to make a deal regarding your population center in the Sword Coast.
RA-SO: Well, I have every intention of keeping it. But I'm open to talking about it as opposed to storming in and disrupting your studies. Spell books do make such lovely tinder for our campfires.
(06-19-2021, 11:20 AM)DuPont Wrote: RA-SO: Well, I have every intention of keeping it. But I'm open to talking about it as opposed to storming in and disrupting your studies. Spell books do make such lovely tinder for our campfires.

Don't you threaten our books, Adolf. Let's discuss. What are you offering in exchange?
(06-19-2021, 02:22 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:20 AM)DuPont Wrote: RA-SO: Well, I have every intention of keeping it. But I'm open to talking about it as opposed to storming in and disrupting your studies. Spell books do make such lovely tinder for our campfires.

Don't you threaten our books, Adolf. Let's discuss. What are you offering in exchange?
Sorry, I probably left things too late - had a busy weekend! Obviously not planning to attack your group - hope you just bypass mine as he won't be defending. I was hoping to pay ransom and keep the town, but gold is just too short during the winter.
(06-21-2021, 07:02 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 02:22 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Sorry, I probably left things too late - had a busy weekend! Obviously not planning to attack your group - hope you just bypass mine as he won't be defending. I was hoping to pay ransom and keep the town, but gold is just too short during the winter.

I would advise defending at an organized withdrawal to minimize your losses. I don't want war, but as I got no reply I put things in motion to take the town. I have to make all unallied groups retreat in order to attack the pop center, per the rules. I can cancel my kill wizard on your word that we don't find ourselves at odds now. Let me know.