Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Vs Evil Epic Custom Game
(08-19-2021, 11:23 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 10:42 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 10:23 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: The evil ones sure lack in the trash talking skills. 
It's one of their many ills.

As a prominent member of the good team, I'd really like to focus on the things they do good.

I'll start- they are good at training my troops.

They are good at being evil?

They sneak their emissaries into pop centers we are about to take.  It happens every turn.

(08-18-2021, 04:17 PM)Flevis Wrote: Don't worry we plan to scratch and claw or way back into this game.  

That's what the evil side does the best.

Looks like my attempt to get one of Senior Tactician's nations isn't going to happen. I emailed support roughly 48 hours ago and haven't heard anything.

(08-20-2021, 10:40 AM)Flevis Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 04:17 PM)Flevis Wrote: Don't worry we plan to scratch and claw or way back into this game.  

That's what the evil side does the best.

Looks like my attempt to get one of Senior Tactician's nations isn't going to happen.  I emailed support roughly 48 hours ago and haven't heard anything.

Check again.

Victory check!

Hopefully evil gets all positions going again.  We need a few more turns of fun.

Amen!

Hey Bad Guys, have you had enough yet?

We are willing to allow you to conditionally surrender to us (those conditions will be laid out by LHG later and may include lawn gnomes).

Or is this a Black Knight situation?

Good Wookie to all Evil guys:

As Calin said, we will accept your surrender anytime.  We (I) suspect that from reading the victory conditions on the zero turn the game likely has preset default victory of 8 regions.  We currently have 9 but we agreed on 10 before the game start.  We propose that if we reach 10 region control we win by putting in the victory claim the following turn. 
Is this acceptable?

Suggestion for next game like this:

Think about 3 Alliances: Good Evil Neutral. Good or Evil need 10 Regions to win. Neutral wins if it goes 40 turns.
The 2 sides is fun, but can quickly go from a good fight to an overwhelming advantage.

I know it probably can't be created with the coding, but something like this would be neat.

AM-DA

Come on out! You can't hide in there forever.