Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Vs Evil Epic Custom Game
(07-06-2021, 10:56 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Evil Kingdoms: your schemes are devious and opaque. I salute you.

Our schemes are opaque to us too.  In fact I think someone forgot to turn the lights on, we're wandering around in the dark.

(07-07-2021, 01:41 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 10:56 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Evil Kingdoms: your schemes are devious and opaque. I salute you.

Our schemes are opaque to us too.  In fact I think someone forgot to turn the lights on, we're wandering around in the dark.
Oh these Evil guys are good, well, evil... but very skilled. Obviously they have read The Art of War.

The Art of Bore is more like it mirite?

Evil 5 regions Good 1 region

I wonder what the betting markets are like?

If I was the DE, and I thank the loving stars I am not, I would use the cheat code to send a Demon Prince to every village and take the last 5 regions, right away, before my good brethren and cistern use another cheat code to vote evil off the island through our lock on the HC.

(07-09-2021, 10:12 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Evil 5 regions Good 1 region

I wonder what the betting markets are like?

If I was the DE, and I thank the loving stars I am not, I would use the cheat code to send a Demon Prince to every village and take the last 5 regions, right away, before my good brethren and cistern use another cheat code to vote evil off the island through our lock on the HC.

Calin, please let Pine Needle know how pleased I am with his wit.

Pine Needle, LHG would like you to know that he thinks you are not the least wittiest of us and that your wit may in fact be sharper than your needles.

Have the evil ones no voice?   It seems that they are speechless.

(07-10-2021, 11:02 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Have the evil ones no voice?   It seems that they are speechless.

Likely in awe of our great Captain Lord High Goodness.

Seriously thought the 5-1 regions would speak for itself... but if you insist...

Neener neener neener!   Big Grin

(07-11-2021, 10:56 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Seriously thought the 5-1 regions would speak for itself... but if you insist...

Neener neener neener!   Big Grin

Evil Speaks!  And it is the eye patch guy.  He must be a retired Pirate?  Hey we have you just where you want us.  5-1 in controlled regions and us headed into winter is just our ploy to lull you into our TRAP! 
Calin, does our leader have a comment to add?