Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeling Time 5569
Steeling Time

12 player solo (no allies) Steel.  Open forum communication.  Don't trade with the same kingdom more than three times in twelve turns.

Normal routine - post your draft position, start the draft when we have our 12.

See our incredibly fantastical Holiday Bonanza deal!   This game might only cost you $5.00. 

Above, see what RY Vor posted for this joust.  Trades are a bit different with just 3 turns out of 12 allowed.

Since there are no allies.. Who wants to not be my enemy?

(11-22-2021, 09:43 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Since there are no allies.. Who wants to not be my enemy?

It's usually best to not be an enemy of UN.

DE-my surrounding neighbor military kingdoms. I will be pursuing demonic visions immediately.
Mr. Red, half of this region is under water. Mrs Amazon, there are softer targets for you available. Requesting that my peaceful kingdom be left alone for 20-25 turns until I choose to engage in this war.

RD - NE or DE?   Alright, I am confused by Uncle.  The zero turn list you as being NE but you are speaking as if you are DE? 

NE    The Crown Islands(1)    The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            uncledarkseid
         AM    Darkover(2)             The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             CosmicWizard17
         IL    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Sphere of the Illusionist                  Dakaria
         RD    Krynn(4)                The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         Wookie Panz
         SO    Triumvia(5)             The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer               Brek
         BL    Zanthia(6)              The Dark Skies of the Black Dragons            Vball Michael
         TY    Nyvaria(7)              The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor            Runigruth
         DU    The Sword Coast(8)      The Domain of the Great Druid                  Drogo
         LI    Pellinor(9)             The Empire of the Lizard Kings                 HabeusCorpus
         UN    Zamora(10)              The Underworld Cult of Secrets                 Rellgar
         WA    Mythgar(11)             The Fire Realm of the Warlock                  Flevis
         DA    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Windstar

HIYA,

3 trades within 12 turns? Is that a year only, like 3 trades between kingdoms in year 1201, or starting with the first trade?

Ruingruth

(11-23-2021, 12:07 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RD - NE or DE?   Alright, I am confused by Uncle.  The zero turn list you as being NE but you are speaking as if you are DE? 

NE    The Crown Islands(1)    The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            uncledarkseid
         AM    Darkover(2)             The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             CosmicWizard17
         IL    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Sphere of the Illusionist                  Dakaria
         RD    Krynn(4)                The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         Wookie Panz
         SO    Triumvia(5)             The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer               Brek
         BL    Zanthia(6)              The Dark Skies of the Black Dragons            Vball Michael
         TY    Nyvaria(7)              The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor            Runigruth
         DU    The Sword Coast(8)      The Domain of the Great Druid                  Drogo
         LI    Pellinor(9)             The Empire of the Lizard Kings                 HabeusCorpus
         UN    Zamora(10)              The Underworld Cult of Secrets                 Rellgar
         WA    Mythgar(11)             The Fire Realm of the Warlock                  Flevis
         DA    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Windstar

Havent got my bearings. Yes the necro!  See, i am too stupid to even know my own disciples.  Can i get chivalry to help out.

(11-23-2021, 06:23 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 12:07 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RD - NE or DE?   Alright, I am confused by Uncle.  The zero turn list you as being NE but you are speaking as if you are DE? 

Havent got my bearings. Yes the necro!  See, i am too stupid to even know my own disciples.  Can i get chivalry to help out.

The shame of it is I enjoy complaining about dastardly demons

(11-23-2021, 10:53 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: DE-my surrounding neighbor military kingdoms.  I will be pursuing demonic visions immediately.  
Mr. Red, half of this region is under water.  Mrs Amazon, there are softer targets for you available.  Requesting that my peaceful kingdom be left alone for 20-25 turns until I choose to engage in this war.

Hello Uncle Necroman.

as your neighbor I have no intentions of going into your lands. I do find it slightly amusing though since your dwarf kingdom attacked a necro kingdom turn 5 in prior game. 

Amazon Queen

(11-23-2021, 06:58 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 06:23 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:

The shame of it is I enjoy complaining about dastardly demons

No dastardly demons here.  Just pleasant Necromancers. Super friendly and a joy to be around