Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wookie’s Championship Game
The turn is not due until tonight at 11:42pm and Dakaria has not hit the ready button yet. I just hit mine a short while ago. Big Grin

And let me say that my start this game is complete shit! I had such a better start with the first go Smile

(05-08-2022, 06:10 PM)DuPont Wrote: The turn is not due until tonight at 11:42pm and Dakaria has not hit the ready button yet. I just hit mine a short while ago. Big Grin

And let me say that my start this game is complete shit! I had such a better start with the first go Smile

Sorry about the am, pm mixup.  No wonder I am playing Ancients.
My new setup sucks too.  I should not have complained about the 24 hour turns.

I see says the blind man, as he picks up his hammer and saw.

(05-17-2022, 12:51 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: I see says the blind man, as he picks up his hammer and saw.

That one is as old as me!  When I first heard that Moby Dickcwas still a minow

(05-17-2022, 01:53 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 12:51 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: I see says the blind man, as he picks up his hammer and saw.

That one is as old as me!  When I first heard that Moby Dickcwas still a minow

It was midnight on the ocean, and there was not a streetcar in sight. So I took a taxi, because it rained all day that night.

It was a sunny night in January, and the snow was raining fast. And the barefooted boys with shoes on, stood sitting in the grass.

Barbarians, tick tick, time is running out.

(06-07-2022, 01:20 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: Barbarians,  tick tick, time is running out.

What are you going to do, bleed on me?

(06-07-2022, 09:29 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 01:20 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: Barbarians,  tick tick, time is running out.

I've got lots of blood left.

(06-08-2022, 12:53 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 09:29 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:

I've got lots of blood left.

It's only a flesh wound.

IL- well that's one attacker destroyed, looks like another has stepped up to lose. The several beliefs of my destruction is an illusion.