Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel Deal Holyfield 5596
DW-All

Food wanted, good sirs. Up to 40k for 20k gold. Let me know.

Thanks.

(05-16-2022, 05:23 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DW-All

Thanks.

PI-DW

I can do 30,000 F for 15,000 gold. Also your town will not be attacked till next turn.

R

(05-16-2022, 08:35 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 05:23 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DW-All

Thanks.

PI-DW

I can do 30,000 F for 15,000 gold. Also your town will not be attacked till next turn.

R
That is a tasty deal, and the trick of the trade! How about a three turn deal?

RD to all of the food hoarders.  The dragons will be looking for a nice food buy next turn.  Hopefully those little dwarfs don't eat it all.  How much can those little guys eat anyway?

RD - All 
Don't be shy folks.  Trade your food to those nice shiny Red Dragons. 
RD - DA   I seemed to have chased someone to your village.  Would it be worth a nice food trade to spare those villagers?

DA -- > RD

Greetings Big Red, I would be happy to trade food for the lives of my villagers. Let me find out how much xtra I have to trade and I will get back to you.

(05-18-2022, 02:20 PM)Brekk Wrote: DA -- > RD

Greetings Big Red, I would be happy to trade food for the lives of my villagers.  Let me find out how much xtra I have to trade and I will get back to you.

Very good and if you can do it for several turns it's even better.

DW-PI

Two more turns of trade? Please confirm.

In an unexpected gesture of good will, I've been inadvertently building the gold production of that town. You're welcome.

(05-18-2022, 02:48 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DW-PI

In an unexpected gesture of good will, I've been inadvertently building the gold production of that town. You're welcome.

PI-DW

I have very little food left after this turn, I can trade 12,000 if you like.

R

(05-18-2022, 03:19 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 02:48 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DW-PI

PI-DW

I have very little food left after this turn, I can trade 12,000 if you like.

R
Ok, no big deal. No trade needed. We can talk again next turn if you have a bigger surplus.