Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5634 Prime Steel 1
AL- Mr. Forgotten, can u tax the village next turn?

FT-DK: Please be aware that bringing your plague ships into our region is considered an act of war unless they are promptly removed. Dead villagers are bad for bu$iness.

(09-25-2022, 09:35 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: AL- Mr. Forgotten, can u tax the village next turn?

I'll try to remember.

(09-25-2022, 09:32 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 05:36 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DU - AL I have been delayed by a turn.  I wont be able to take your Town until turn 6.  Please double tax on turn 6.

Turn six is two turns delayed. Is turn 6 correct, or did u mean t5?

I plan to take the town on turn 6 but you can double tax the same turn I take the Pop Center.  It gives you a little extra.  Thanks!

Come on folks, hit the ready button once your orders are in. We seem to always be waiting 24 hours on one person.

GN-->FT

Can you tax your town in my region on turn 5? Thanks.

(09-27-2022, 03:56 PM)Windstar2 Wrote: GN-->FT

Can you tax your town in my region on turn 5? Thanks.

Will do.

(09-25-2022, 09:48 PM)Eregnon Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 09:35 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: AL- Mr. Forgotten, can u tax the village next turn?

I'll try to remember.

Thanks

FO-RA

Just passing through on our way to a sighting. I had no idea you were there.

Sorry, may be a bit slow this turn and next, since I am sort of dodging a hurricane down here in beautiful Florida....