Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5641 Cold Steel
FT-ALL: I’m looking for food again, if anyone wishes to sell.

(11-09-2022, 07:49 PM)DuPont Wrote: FT-ALL: I’m looking for food again, if anyone wishes to sell.

DU => FT I have over 100k food available

FT-DU: That sounds good to me. I’ll sent you 50k gold for 100k food then. I’ll go ahead and put in the order.

DU=>FT I put in the order

RD-LY - Why are you so interested in my city of Blackfire that you would use two raven spells? Looking to do some shopping?

Werewolves now good time hurt him soon I be out game dragons not at home.

Did the turn fail to run?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-11-2022, 05:51 PM)Strylian Wrote: Did the turn fail to run?

Yes, I sent in a notice to support.

(11-11-2022, 05:53 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 05:51 PM)Strylian Wrote: Did the turn fail to run?

Yes, I sent in a notice to support.

And I support your notice. :-)
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

IBM server went down for maintenance and for some reason it didn't restart our Alamaze process like it normally should. I had to manually start it up again and it ran the turn without problems.