Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Poll: Is this money well spent?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
$10 could've bought a 30 second lap dance.
50.00%
3 50.00%
With KevinDusi $50 poorer, the world is a better place.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Ever Recorded Alamaze bet!
It has been done..... I have placed a wager on team VicLoric in the new Titan game. They are facing the 2nd place master Wynard and Tiajana's high school champion KevinDusi. Dusi has given me 5 to 1 odds that his team will prevail. I have $10 on Loric and DuPont for the win!

Loric,

You just voted against yourself... Not confidence inspiring.

Trying to get ppl to misunderestimate our team... I give George W. Bush credit for the misunderestimate invention...

I bet on Kevin's loss, because I believe he would play to lose.

(08-16-2013, 03:13 AM)Loric Wrote: Trying to get ppl to misunderestimate our team... I give George W. Bush credit for the misunderestimate invention...

Ah, I see: it's Strategery!

Exactly!

$10 is going to get me new socks. If I had my way, I'd never wear the same pair of socks twice. Best feeling in the world to put on a new pair.
-The Deliverer

Found them!

http://www.rainbowdepot.com/Rainbow-Prid...24354.html

Should have made it a $12 bet and bought 2 pair.
-The Deliverer

Well, now this doesn't create any pressure, does it?