Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#116 - Duel 2 Alamaze 2 - Second Alamaze / Duel 2 Game
I'm in for 3/2. Don't care much for the 1 a week thing.

I prefer 1x/week but whatever the consensus is fine.

I prefer the turn around to be 3x every 2 weeks instead of the 1x a week

Quote:Team 1 > WI,TR,BL
Team 2 > RD,GN,DA
Team 3 > DW,RA,WA
Team 4 > SO,EL,GI

Just for future tweaking of this anonymous format, you might want to shift the RA capital into region 8, the WA capital into region 4, and the TR capital into region 1. And no regional reaction levels would need to be changed, I believe.

This would give every team two starting regions and one contested region (TR/EL in 1, and DW/RD in 3, matching superior militaries against better terrain adjustments).

See the Known Issues thread for info on the region re-control. New results should be out shortly.

Any other players in this game have issues with orders not going off?

I had at least 3 I noticed.

Wanted to see if others had issues before I contact support.

Thanks!!

None of my agent orders were executed (seven in total).
Silent One

(02-04-2014, 12:52 AM)paway Wrote: None of my agent orders were executed (seven in total).

I have asked Cipher to look into #116.

(02-04-2014, 12:56 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(02-04-2014, 12:52 AM)paway Wrote: None of my agent orders were executed (seven in total).

I have asked Cipher to look into #116.

Awesome .. Thanks!!!

It would appear everything past order 740 did not process so there are a lot of things to happen still.