Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably shouldn't have waited so long to register for it then...damn.

OK, starting to get worried now. It's half an hour to go time and I haven't gotten my registration back yet. Anyone in a position to help?

Jumbie's always gumming up the works....
-The Deliverer

That's what she said...

Nobody likes a gummer, Jumbie. Even this mythical "she".
-The Deliverer

[insert joke about Dusi's mom here.]

Is that why there's no results yet? I thought for sure with online order entry that the turnaround would be really quick. This is slower than I remember with excel. Is this typical?

(09-25-2014, 08:52 PM)Acererak Wrote: Is that why there's no results yet? I thought for sure with online order entry that the turnaround would be really quick. This is slower than I remember with excel. Is this typical?

No. Not typical. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K today. Generally quite speedy turnaround with the new tool.

[insert joke about Jumbie's tool here]
-The Deliverer

More like Jumbie's inability to use his tool- wait, that came out wrong. I use my tool very well. All my customers say that- You know what? forget it.

Brain bleach requested.
-The Deliverer