Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
(10-15-2018, 08:41 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 04:33 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 11:19 PM)Calidor Wrote: Hmm... it has been a long time.  I shall have to review the orders we placed.  Any actions I take are purely in the interest of preventing one group from gaining an unassailable position of dominance.

I would like to hear from the DA.  It seems as though he has Synisvania and the Sands locked up.  He also is sitting just below the precipice for the Eastern Steppes.  Should he wrest control of Arcania from you it is likely that his dominance shall be declared...

...but perhaps he has another perspective to present to us.

The GN has revealed his true self, claiming to be in the interests of women and children as he then slaughters them in the S. Sands, killing every man, woman, and child and burning the town to the ground.  He then slaughtered every one in the DA division that came to protect said town.  Now he brings his teleporting slew of P7s to wipe out my main army group as he simultaneously attempts to take R5 and move on R10. If no one intervenes and brings pressure against him in Runnimede, he will achieve dominance in a heartbeat with no one else to challenge him down south.  And if that is not sufficient cause to bring some northern wizards into the fray against him, consider where he stands in Status Points and where I stand.  I will oppose the GN as long as I can, but that may not be much longer as the Age of the P7s has begun and I cannot withstand them for much longer.

Do as you will,
The Drow

GN

The NE has it right. Since my overextending and missing the critical turn I am not in 5 or 10 any longer. I am fighting to maintain Arcania. The threat right now is the Drow, and his lies to distract from how close he is. Now he has secured 10 with a NAP and needs but two more- both actively working on.

I may have been the original threat to get to four but now am just focused on 34 levels of spells on the 1st DA this turn to defend my region. 

I do offer you terms DA, or you can continue facing my full might in defense of Arcania. You leave and never return and I will only severely wound your group. 

Choice is yours.

Do your worst lollipop!

(10-16-2018, 05:34 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 10:32 PM)Calidor Wrote: The NE eagerly awaits the DA response to the GN proposal.

Again, our only interest is in stoping any faction from expanding beyond 2 regions. The Twice-Told Prophecy dictates that we must, or we shall all fall beneath the aggressors.

We did not even go back and take the village promised us by the Zealots in order to not undermine them against the GN.  We have no interest in expansion.

This will be the last I speak of this as the Drow do not answer to your beck and call.  You will note that I have negotiated in good faith and kept my end of all agreements including our own exchange of villages for merchant shipping.  if you feel the need to launch unprovoked attacks against me because you have been manipulated by the words of the GN, then so be it.  As I said before do as you will; but do remember that I stood against the GN while I still could before his P7s overpowered my forces; when he rules Alamaze because everyone ignored him taking two regions and then attempting to move on both Amberland and S. Sands, you'll have only yourself to blame.

The Drow

The Gnome won’t have Amberland

Ahh Great Imperator,

We did not issue threats but wished to see if you accepted the GN offer to cease hostilities.
As for your merchant village, we consider that sacrosanct and yours until the end of time.

We have much to ponder. It seems we only have bad choices... and far to much silence from our fellow rulers.

(10-16-2018, 05:35 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 08:41 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 04:33 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 11:19 PM)Calidor Wrote: Hmm... it has been a long time.  I shall have to review the orders we placed.  Any actions I take are purely in the interest of preventing one group from gaining an unassailable position of dominance.

I would like to hear from the DA.  It seems as though he has Synisvania and the Sands locked up.  He also is sitting just below the precipice for the Eastern Steppes.  Should he wrest control of Arcania from you it is likely that his dominance shall be declared...

...but perhaps he has another perspective to present to us.

The GN has revealed his true self, claiming to be in the interests of women and children as he then slaughters them in the S. Sands, killing every man, woman, and child and burning the town to the ground.  He then slaughtered every one in the DA division that came to protect said town.  Now he brings his teleporting slew of P7s to wipe out my main army group as he simultaneously attempts to take R5 and move on R10. If no one intervenes and brings pressure against him in Runnimede, he will achieve dominance in a heartbeat with no one else to challenge him down south.  And if that is not sufficient cause to bring some northern wizards into the fray against him, consider where he stands in Status Points and where I stand.  I will oppose the GN as long as I can, but that may not be much longer as the Age of the P7s has begun and I cannot withstand them for much longer.

Do as you will,
The Drow

GN

The NE has it right. Since my overextending and missing the critical turn I am not in 5 or 10 any longer. I am fighting to maintain Arcania. The threat right now is the Drow, and his lies to distract from how close he is. Now he has secured 10 with a NAP and needs but two more- both actively working on.

I may have been the original threat to get to four but now am just focused on 34 levels of spells on the 1st DA this turn to defend my region. 

I do offer you terms DA, or you can continue facing my full might in defense of Arcania. You leave and never return and I will only severely wound your group. 

Choice is yours.

Do your worst lollipop!

Ha. It’s honestly a pretty even match. We’ll see how it comes out.

GN-SO

Great friend. How goes it with the Druid? As discussed here I missed a crucial turn and have been forced on the defensive. The DA is pressing me in 8 but I hope to hold on. That is my focus, no ask for assistance right now.

As one who is not in this conflict I must say it is very enjoyable to read and follow the post every third turn.  I think it is healthy for the forum and the Alamaze community to lay out a bit of a snapshot of what an actual ongoing game is like through all phases.  Well done commanders!  Who knows, this could help us recruit some new players if anyone is reading the forum.

(10-16-2018, 05:53 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 10:32 PM)Calidor Wrote: The NE eagerly awaits the DA response to the GN proposal.

Again, our only interest is in stoping any faction from expanding beyond 2 regions. The Twice-Told Prophecy dictates that we must, or we shall all fall beneath the aggressors.

We did not even go back and take the village promised us by the Zealots in order to not undermine them against the GN.  We have no interest in expansion.

This will be the last I speak of this as the Drow do not answer to your beck and call.  You will note that I have negotiated in good faith and kept my end of all agreements including our own exchange of villages for merchant shipping.  if you feel the need to launch unprovoked attacks against me because you have been manipulated by the words of the GN, then so be it.  As I said before do as you will; but do remember that I stood against the GN while I still could before his P7s overpowered my forces; when he rules Alamaze because everyone ignored him taking two regions and then attempting to move on both Amberland and S. Sands, you'll have only yourself to blame.

The Drow

GN- I think I might have one village. Soon to be lost I am surr.

(10-16-2018, 05:53 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:

The Drow

Mighty Warlock-  I would worry more about the Eastern Steppes than Amberland.  We accept your offer of a NAP to last the next 3 turns.  We have demonstrated our peaceful intentions repeatedly, but this will give both of us some peace of mind while we cannot communicate.

All-  We have the Eyes of the Dead watching... if we feel one is close to gaining control of a 3rd region we will act.  To avoid this we urge all parties to retreat to their own regions.  Misunderstandings happen.  Your armies in a 3rd region can be seen as pushing to obtain it.  

This turn, in a purely defensive move we are denigrating certain powers that we feel are threatening or may threaten us over the next few turns. You will be moved to Hostile status in the Mists.  Any attempt to change that status will be assumed to be part of an offense. 

Final orders are scheduled for dispatch 90 minutes from now.  I hope we stave off domination long enough to speak again in a few turns

The Lord of the Dead

WA-NE

NAP is a go...

Don’t worry about Steepes... I’m happy with my Mountain of Fire. But no one will control the Steepes in the foreseeable future my friend. Multiple kingdoms have a piece right now.