Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
We are the Drow. All that we possess is sovereign. We wish to establish trade rights with a northern kingdom for our respective winters.

OK. A day has passed. My Liege bids me to submit his orders and thus end all discussion for several months. Until then, BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

Reminder- No further communication until Results 3 are in.

(08-22-2018, 06:48 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: (WA)

Great Kings of Alamaze, greetings from the mountains.

The Warlock king seeks an alliance (Ally deceleration) with our neighbors in the Northern Mists (Necromancer King) and in the Eastern Steppes (Demon Prince King).  The alliance can be set for any amount of turns each King desires, and can be renewed if we both agree.  I would also request that any starting population I have in either region remain safe, as I will reciprocate in my Mountains.

We hope for peace and prosperity for all kingdoms.  

Please post a reply if this is acceptable to either or both of your Kings.  If agreeable shall we declare before turn 3?

Sincerely,
The king in the mountains
I apologize to all.  This limited communications every three turns is different and I missed this communications.  PTRILEY, I will reply more fully on turn 3 but for now be assured I do not plan an invasion before then.

(NE)

Ahh the months have passed swiftly!

To our Druid neighbors: My Liege assumes that you would like to trade towns with us and so shall issue instructions to make that happen unless you indicate otherwise.
To the Sacred Order: We have recovered some items of power in our journey so far as we initially had poor luck finding populated areas but much luck finding buried treasure. We may already possess this relic of which you speak. By what name do you call it?

(08-25-2018, 06:11 PM)Calidor Wrote: (NE)

Ahh the months have passed swiftly!

To our Druid neighbors:  My Liege assumes that you would like to trade towns with us and so shall issue instructions to make that happen unless you indicate otherwise.
To the Sacred Order: We have recovered some items of power in our journey so far as we initially had poor luck finding populated areas but much luck finding buried treasure.  We may already possess this relic of which you speak.  By what name do you call it?

(GN)

NE - Can you let me know if you have found the Rod of Fire? It is one of my foreknowledge artifacts and I don't want to waste my time popping up near you to retrieve if you have already found it.

Thanks

(SA)

NE - The object of my ancestor is known as the [Oracle of the Old Gods] We are open to negotiate its return to its rightful owners.

(NE)
The Rod may be in the hands of one of our Wizards as this season ends Smile
The Oracle I have not found. Perhaps we can work out a retrieval proposition.

(SA)
I am open to propositions. What would the lord of the dead require from us for such an adventure?

Would any of the northern kingdoms like to establish a food for gold trade during their 3 winter months now since communication will be limited prior to the first snowfalls? Reciprocal trading during our respective winters would be expected.

DA-RA
If you have a village in or bordering the Sea of Foreboding I would like to trade for it to offset the village you have in my region. I would also be open to a NAP for the next 3 turns.

DA-NE
If you have a village in or bordering the Sea of Terror, I would be willing to trade a coastal village in Synisvania for it so that we might establishing merchant shipping routes.

NE-SA
Is recovery of urgency? We ask simply because we plan to complete many rituals over the next few months to help our wizards gain power. If there is no urgency we can exchange info when we are next able to speak (Turn results 6). If this relic is needed sooner let us know and we will see if we can accommodate.

NE-DA
We just discovered a Human populated village that we were going to move into this turn but we could forego that and exchange territory with you. As our relations with the denizens of Synisvania are fairly poor and you maintain such excellent control over your subjects it will be difficult for us to convince them to convert. Would you by chance have a similar Human controlled location in mind?