Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5481 Ice Age Summertime
Ice Age rules: http://www.kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/s...1#pid48271

- Random draft order
- No NAP's or alliances
- Communication on forum every 3rd turn (turns 1, 4, 7, 10, etc.)
- Trades allowed every turn but negotiations only every 3rd turn
- 3 day turnaround

An ever-present winter is brutal so modify your tactics as appropriate...

brrrr

Silence! I keeel you!

Sorry. Thought we had a typical end of season comm.

(07-31-2020, 06:54 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Sorry. Thought we had a typical end of season comm.

We do. See above. On turns 1, 4, 7 etc. This was the set-up, or turn 0.

Oh Dwellomir, are you hip to the Ready button? Just checking....

(07-31-2020, 06:23 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Oh Dwellomir, are you hip to the Ready button? Just checking....

Sorry, been away on a trip. Done now Smile

Good luck all! - not TOO much luck though, to others than yours truly oc Wink

LI-RD

To my fellow scaled neighbor,

I see you have a village in my region. I'd be happy to trade my town in your region for it.

The UN does not expect to keep any pop centers that have been located outside of our home region.
The UN does not expect anybody to keep any pop centers that are located inside of our home region.

Stolen from UN

The SO does not expect to keep any pop centers that have been located outside of our home region.
The SO does not expect anybody to keep any pop centers that are located inside of our home region.

Sorry about the copyright infringement