Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5531 Winter Steel No Alliance Forum 48 Hr
(03-27-2021, 12:03 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 01:15 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 03:04 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: PI - All

In the midst of all the melee ... I forgot to announce the grand opening of THE LEGENDARY PIRATE PLEASURE PALACE!!!!  I know most of your ships have been sunk ... but just send us a raven and we will be sure to come pick you up.  The pleasure to be had is legendary........

HabeusCorpus

Nice castle you got there. It would be a shame if something happened to it...

You have plenty of troops and ships at the bottom of the ocean ... come try again if you would like.  Come in pleasure or don't come.  No innuendo intended.
Trash talk turn, only, so be assured I am coming to take out the trash.

HOW BOUT THEM GNOMES? AMIRITE?

PI to DU

That was a 200K army you just wiped out in two turns with no losses. Nicely done.

HabeusCorpus

(03-30-2021, 02:49 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: PI to DU

That was a 200K army you just wiped out in two turns with no losses.  Nicely done.

HabeusCorpus

I would like to hear that tale as some point in time.

(03-30-2021, 10:56 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 02:49 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: PI to DU

That was a 200K army you just wiped out in two turns with no losses.  Nicely done.

HabeusCorpus

I would like to hear that tale as some point in time.

Game is almost over so hold your centaurs. Thanks, PI. Arggh.

Congrats Pine Needle ... well done. Didn't have too many direct interactions with you until the end game .. but boy were those interactions painful. Nicely played.

HabeusCorpus

You too. I thought you were going to win if you took Stormgate Ec

(04-01-2021, 08:05 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: You too. I thought you were going to win if you took Stormgate Ec

I made a half assed attempt at it when I knew my window of opportunity was closing.  I ended up making enemies of you, illusionist and Black Dragon.  My power bid came up short and got picked at by all of your for a bit before you brought the hammer down at the gates of Stormgate.  Was a fun game.

Damn you Painted ... just a handful of points.  And who, by the way, loads up their regions with food consuming fortresses and castles when you have been unmolested ALL game and are fighting halfway across Maelstrom?  Wasn't expecting that and didn't have the orders to do the pre-recon so that slowed me down plenty in Untamed.  Taking second by a handful of points ... double curses.  Smile

HabeusCorpus