Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
PI - DU

I would invite you to tax your village in Zamora on Turn 4. And to have a blessed day. Smile
Keeope

(04-09-2021, 04:03 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: DU -- Noble HA

I would invite you to tax your pop in the Sword Coast on Turn 4.   And to have a nice day.

HA - DU
Hey buddy! That's super awesome of you to offer! I'll offer to let you let me keep it! It's in a great spot, nice southernly production... whaddya say? I mean, I know you were addressing the noble guy. That's my brother! He's always doing nice things like taxing people and making babies that he can kiss later. Anyways, if there's any way that we could work something out that looks absolutely nothing like what you're suggesting that would be really really really cool. Really cool. I'm not in any rush. You can take until turn 6 or 7 to make up your mind and I'll just hold off on making any rash tax policies in the meantime. Did you know my noble brother has 12 kids that he'll admit to?! Right?!! Crazy. No wonder he's always taxing people. Anyways, he's not in charge over anything other than our education programs so can't really make that call anyways. 

No rush. Ooh donuts!

HI TheRE thAnatos, how are you toDaY?

(04-13-2021, 10:36 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: HI TheRE thAnatos, how are you toDaY?

BUSY . . . BUSY . . . BUSY

And how are you today Senior?
Lord Thanatos

Hello,
Anyone need food?

Ruingruth

AT is looking to buy cheap artifacts that anyone does not want, does not matter what they do as long as they were found by encounter. Looking to buy in 3 turns when next communication cycle happens after turn 10.

All the ready buttons are green? Did someone nuke this particular game. One of my other games has ran?

I see the same thing: all arrows green. But no turn results.

This happened before when someone buggered their turn somehow.  They ignored some error message on their turn with disastrous results.  Not sure if this is the same, just saying I think we need admin assistance.

(04-16-2021, 08:52 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: This happened before when someone buggered their turn somehow.  They ignored some error message on their turn with disastrous results.  Not sure if this is the same, just saying I think we need admin assistance.

Sent a email....  now have to wait until someone sees it.