Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5549 Buried to the hilt
(06-02-2021, 05:08 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: WA-DE

Hellspawn, I will concede control of a village in your area code on turn 4. Please advise if you need the location.

I have it ... thank you.  Our Demons are leaving your region as we speak.

(06-03-2021, 02:56 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 11:49 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 05:21 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 03:25 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote: Hello Mr Pirate. I will tax my village in your area on turn 4. 
Your Friendly neighbor NE

Good news for my friendly neighbor NE - save your taxing until turn 5 if you would like. My folks are busy the next two turns.

As for the DW, it is clear that the Alamaze gods have a sense of humor. They tell me of two things my people lost over the years, I share one of those with you, but then we both show up at the other. I would suggest we maintain cordiality at the location where we both sit, and we both just try for the encounter. Whosoever wins the encounter goes with the obvious blessings of the Gods. I believe our odds are exactly 50:50 as to who investigates first. Or you can let this one go, and keep the other artifact with no fee due to me. Please let me know. Your piratical pirates.

Lets go for the 50/50.  I promise to not zap you with my adept anyways. It is odd that the Gods hide the artifacts so far away, making it a choice to go for the artifact, or concentrate on some closer to home.

PI - DW:  Congratulations, my friend, the Gods truly favor you. As for the Pirates, well, the Gods laugh and set some items far away and others require a whole chain of quests. Ah well, the life of a Pirate is not supposed to be easy. Let me know when you acquire the most bestest palantir and we can set up a simple order for the extra gold in exchange for 1 food. Thanks and good luck.

PI - HA:  I have located your establishment and it is indeed a fine and mighty location. I will leave it be for now, as you are letting mine be. 

PI - Alamaze Gods:  Though you laugh at my puny piratical efforts and thwart all of my chance encounters, I will prevail though you throw wind and sea into my left eye (old pirate proverb I just made up).

They just threw me a bone finally.  I believe that is the fourth time in that situation, andthe first that I have actually got the artifact.  Don’t sweat it tho, it is just something called the artifact of Assured Victory.  Not sure what it does tho the writing is in a foreign language.  
I acquired the palantir this turn.  Do you have the order to trade 1f-7000g?

Dw-Ne. I have found your town but I will be moving into it this turn
If you have not found my village yet let me know i will provide the location.
Dw-Am same with your village

Thank you both

DA - LI
Sir you have not spoken to me regarding your town in Pelinor.  This would be the turn to tax it or remove anyone to keep them safe.

PI - DW:  Those victory artifacts malfunction so very often, but good luck with it. Yes, I will trade you this turn for the gold from the awesomest palantir. Me own pappy made that palantir.

PI - AM:  You are far from home, my little chickie.... Seems early to rile up a random enemy.

(06-03-2021, 10:23 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: DA - LI
Sir you have not spoken to me regarding your town in Pelinor.  This would be the turn to tax it or remove anyone to keep them safe.

I will tax it this turn

LI- SO Will you be taxing your village this turn?

LI- DW Will you be taxing your town this turn?

(06-03-2021, 03:42 PM)Flevis Wrote: LI- SO Will you be taxing your village this turn?

LI- DW Will you be taxing your town this turn?

SO-->LI

Noble king, since you just asked for it this late, I cannot tax it until turn 5. If you would have asked earlier, then it would not have been a problem.

Rest assured, I am not blowing smoke. I will tax it on turn 5.

SO-->GN

Noble king of the Gnomes, will you be taxing your town in my region? As a sign of good faith, I will give you until turn 5 to do zo, which is more than fair.

(06-03-2021, 06:18 PM)Windstar Wrote: SO-->GN

Noble king of the Gnomes, will you be taxing your town in my region? As a sign of good faith, I will give you until turn 5 to do zo, which is more than fair.

I was politely waiting to hear what was in it for me.