Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, Rick!!
Unless my reminder is wrong, I do believe that it is Rick's birthday. Happy Birthday, Rick!! May your next year be your most productive and rewarding!

If it turns out that I am wrong, I will be deleting this thread. Wink 
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(04-16-2015, 12:57 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Unless my reminder is wrong, I do believe that it is Rick's birthday. Happy Birthday, Rick!! May your next year be your most productive and rewarding!

If it turns out that I am wrong, I will be deleting this thread. Wink 

Happy Birthday, Rick!

Thanks guys!  Japanese hibachi dinner tonight with family.

Happy birthday! And many more happy returns to you.

I feel compelled to repeat the line I always throw in whenever I hear the Happy Birthday song..

......AND MANY MORE!!!!!!
bananas (on the forums)
Arch-Mage of Entropy (in games)
             - Wanderer of Alamaze

Player nominated - 
157 - TR : Chancellor 
161 - AN : Chancellor & Iron Willed

Happy birthday, go Rockets!
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones

Time with family is always a reason to celebrate!

Happy Birthday Rick!
Lord Thanatos

(04-17-2015, 03:39 AM)Lord Alz Wrote: Happy birthday, go Rockets!

Jeff!!?

Go Mavs.

(04-17-2015, 04:04 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: Time with family is always a reason to celebrate!

Happy Birthday Rick!

With my wizarding hat and apprentices at Japon (see attached).  I always wear the wizarding hat.  Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)